NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021 For International Students
International Students are advised to apply for NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021. Students from all Countries of the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Global BBA – EN, BSc in Economics, BSc in Commerce, BBA subjects are available. Please Check La Trobe University, Australia Joint Ph.D. Program Scholarships 2021
NUCB BS School is a private, non-profit university in the heart of Japan’s Nisshin City. The Morimoto Educational Institute (KEI), a legal educational institution, founded the school. It was established in 1953 and was the first Japanese institution to be completely certified by AACSB International. They aim to develop modern, ethical leaders with a “borderline spirit,” as well as to create knowledge that feeds business and society. His pupils were able to bridge the gap between Asia and the rest of the globe. They provide more than 20 different sorts of scholarships to the top candidates. Please Check: Gates Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK 2022
Every year, the Japanese government offers a large number of scholarships to both international and domestic students. One of these scholarships is the NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021. International applicants are welcome to apply for this award. We provide more than 20 different types of scholarships to academically exceptional kids. Every one of our students receives a scholarship in some way or another. Those who are not chosen for a scholarship are given a MacBook Air. Scholarships such as Pre-Admission, Housing, and JASSO Honors can be combined. Never turn down the chance to study on a full bursary. The following lines provide complete information:
Brief Description of NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021:
- Available Degrees: BS Degrees
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: NCUB
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
There is a bundle of BS Bursaries for Overseas aspirants, their detail is given in below few lines:
- These advantages are classified as pre-admission benefits. Applicants with good entrance exam scores will be granted the NUCB Tuition Reduction Scholarship.
- Only students with “student” status from the moment of acceptance to the completion of the undergraduate course are eligible for the grant. The scholarship will be awarded to the selected students after they have enrolled.
- You will also be required to pay the entire entry fee at the time of admittance.
- The scholarship is valid for four years. Please keep in mind that in order for the scholarship to continue, chosen candidates must satisfy the conditions.
- Students must pay for MacBook Air if they wish to get a scholarship
Types: Academically Outstanding Students
- Type 1: 900,000 JPY per year
- Type 2: 600,000 JPY per year
- Type 3: 300,000 JPY per year
International Baccalaureate Scholarship:
Students who achieve 32 points or above are eligible for the IB Diploma Scholarship, which includes a 300,000 JPY tuition remission.
Scholarship for the International Baccalaureate Amount: a stipend of 300,000 JPY
Housing Scholarship at NUCB:
This award is also for a period of four years. This scholarship is given to the top student. A distinct payment amount is specified.
Meito (Chiyoda Dormitory):
- Type 1 : 40,000 JPY
- Type 2 : 35,000 JPY
- Type 3 : 30,000 JPY
Higashiyama Annex (share house)
- Type 1 : 35,000 JPY
- Type 2 : 30,000 JPY
- Sanbongi Dormitory : 10,000 JPY
- Sanbongi Campus Dormitory : 10,000 JPY
- Sagamine Dormitory : 10,000 JPY
These scholarships are for post-admission scholarships.
This award will be granted purely based on merit.
- Founder’s Scholarship: Bi-Annual Amount 100,000 JPY
- President’s Scholarship: Bi-Annual Amount 50,000 JPY
- Alumni Scholarship: Annual amount 100,000 JPY
FULLY FUNDED Study Abroad Scholarships:
Programs Offered by NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021:
- Global BBA – EN
- BSc in Economics – JP
- BSc in Management – JP
- BA in Int’l Studies – JP
- BSc in Commerce – JP
- BBA – JP
- Graduate School of Management
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The scholarship is open to international students.
- At an educational institution, I completed a 12-year standard education curriculum.
- Those who finished a 12-year (or greater) school curriculum in fewer than 12 years for suitable reasons (e.g., grade skipping) will be considered to have satisfied the aforementioned standards.
- To demonstrate eligibility, the applicant must provide an official document outlining the reason(s) for the early completion.
- Applicants must have passed a test proving intellectual competence comparable to 12 years of formal education, such as the GED (General Educational Development) test or another high school equivalency exam.
- All non-native speakers must get an official competence score unless the language of instruction in high school for all three years was entirely in English.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Higher Secondary Education Certificate or Equivalent to 12 Years of Education is mandatory for Bachelor Programs.
- All applicants must complete an interview and a written exam. Domestic candidates (Japanese residents) must visit one of NUCB’s campuses. We will utilize internet conferencing software for folks living outside of Japan.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise curriculum vitae (CV).
- To be considered for admission to the Global BBA Program, all applicants must pass a written test.
- Two letters of recommendation
- If your prior degree was not in English, you will have to take the ILETS.
The Closing date to apply Online for the NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021 varies. Please Check: HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021 in Pakistan Fully Funded
Application Procedure for NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021:
All the Application process is on internet. Applicants can apply digitally by taking into consideration all the above instructions and prepared documents required to upload during apply.