La Trobe University, Australia Joint Ph.D. Program Scholarships 2021
International Students are advised to apply for La Trobe University, Australia Joint Ph.D. Program Scholarships 2021. Students from all the Countries as well as can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a Doctorate Research Program scholarships for a student to undertake a joint Ph.D. with Bayreuth University, Germany. Applicants will not be charged a registration fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Arts, Social Sciences, Communication, Business and Commerce, Health, IT and Engineering, Education and teaching, Law and Criminology as well as Science subjects are available. Must Check: CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan | 20K Stipend
La Trobe University is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1964 located in Melbourne, Australia. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 300th Number for arts and humanities. La Trobe University is an international standard University that provides Quality Education. Citizens of Australia and New Zealand, as well as Australian permanent residents, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This university provides an excellent learning atmosphere and well-equipped laboratories. Please Visit: NYCU/NCTU International Scholarships 2021 in Taiwan Fully Funded
Each year, the Australian government offers a large number of scholarships to international students. La Trobe University, Australia Joint Ph.D. Scholarships 2021are also one of these scholarships. Citizens of Australia and New Zealand, as well as Australian permanent residents, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. There are two joint Ph.D. scholarships offered to candidates, competitively awarded, and selection is based on academic merit and suitability to the selected project. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Australia. ILETS is not needed for this award if your most recent education was in English. Only students who do not have their previous education in English are required to take an English Language test. Never miss this golden opportunity to study with a full Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of La Trobe University, Australia Joint Ph.D. Program Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Doctorate Research Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: La Trobe University
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Closing Date: 31st October 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Please Visit: 40000 Ivy League Free Online Courses 2022 in the USA
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of Australia during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- A stipend for up to three and a half (3.5) years, with a worth of $28,597 per year (2021 rate)
- a Fees Offset Scholarship for Research Training Programs paying tuition fees for up to four (4) years.
- a travel stipend to cover transport costs between Melbourne and Bayreuth, as well as personal expenditures while in Germany
- a transportation allowance to begin the degree in Melbourne, as well as a publication/thesis allowance or RTP allowance, opportunities to work with outstanding academics at La Trobe and Bayreuth universities, and a subscription to our professional development program.
Programs Offered by La Trobe University, Australia:
All the Academic Fields are available at La Trobe University, Australia. Details of programs in below:
- Exercise science
- Computer science.
- Social Sciences
- Business and Commerce
- IT and Engineering
- Education and teaching
- Law and Criminology
Eligibility for Scholarship:
For the scholarship, all of the terms and conditions stated below have been satisfied.
- Not get another grant for the same purpose for more than 75% of the stipend rate
- Be an Australian or New Zealand resident, or an Australian permanent resident.
- We give priority to applications from applicants who will be enrolled full-time in the program.
- Have a Masters by Research or another major amount of research under their credit, such as an honors research thesis or lead authorship of a peer-reviewed publication, A La Trobe Masters by Research level of 75 or above is required.
- If your previous education was not in English, you will need to take the ILETS or TOFEL exam.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
During the online application procedure, you must upload all of the necessary documents. Details are below lines:
- For Ph.D. Degree Transcript of Master is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Passport size photo
- Scanned Copy of CNIC of applicant
- A scanned copy of the aspirants’ guardian’s CNIC
- The motivating letter or set of plans.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal for Ph.D. only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- A certificate of English fluency from the prior institute.
- You will need to take the ILETS exam if your previous degree was not in English.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Le Trobe University, Australia – Bayreuth University Joint Ph.D. Program Scholarships 2021 is 31st October 2021.
Application Procedure for Le Trobe University, Australia Joint Ph.D. Program Scholarships 2021:
- Examine the qualifying conditions for scholarships listed above.
- Choose a project from the list of options provided above.
- To apply for your desired project, contact the nominated lead supervisor and receive their in-principle approval.
- Review and follow the processes for applying for a position.
- Fill out the Research Statement form and submit it with your application for admission to La Trobe’s Ph.D. program.
- A research proposal is not required
- By October 31, 2021, submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School at firstname.lastname@example.org