HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021 Pakistan Fully Funded
International Students are advised to apply for HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021 in Pakistan Fully Funded. Students from all around the country can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Post-doctorate Degrees. We have four regional centers around Pakistan, each of which is geared to provide you with the greatest services and amenities possible. As an important geographical position and functions as a hub for the people of this region, the main role of these centers is to support Institutions of Higher Learning in the region and provide a wide variety of HEC services to different institutions, faculty members, students, and the general public. Must Check: University of Guelph National Humanities Fellowship 2022 in Canada
HEC accredited universities to give reliable and up-to-date information on the status of Higher Education Institutions to students, companies, and other interested parties. The Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program was created for Ph.D. holders to provide them with innovative technologies from world-class colleges and institutes. It aims to address concerns such as teacher retention and research capacity growth, as well as the development of additional international links through the placement of Ph.D. students and other researchers at the host university. Also Visit: Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions 2021 in Germany Fully Funded
Annually, the Pakistani government offers a large number of scholarships and fellowships to national students. One of these scholarships is the HEC post-doctoral fellowship 2021 in Pakistan, which is fully funded. Local students are eligible to apply for this award. The scholarship is called the Fully Funded Scholarship. For five years, the initiative will award 1000 fellowships. Seventy percent of spots are allocated for faculty members of public sector universities and institutes, 15 percent for private institutions, and 15 percent for public sector research and development companies (recognized by Pakistan Council of Science and Technology). Do not even forget to grab to enroll with a full scholarship. Details in preceding lines:
Brief Description of HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Post-doctorate
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: HEC recognized
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Closing Date: 20th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study In Canada: Globalink Research Internship Opportunities 2021 in Canada
The maximum Fellowship amount per scholar for the term of the study (including living allowance, health insurance, research/laboratory costs, and airfare).
|i||Living Allowance*||USD 1,600 per month|
|ii||Health Insurance**||USD 2,000 Once|
|iii||Research Lab/Experimentation Cost***||USD 6,000 Once|
|iv||Air Ticket (Return)****||PKR 250,000 Once|
- The scholars’ remuneration will be determined by the host nation.
- Documentary proof of payment/receipt of payment will be required before the health insurance will be reimbursed.
- The average cost of research/laboratory experimentation has been calculated at US$6000. This will, however, be compensated as needed, based on the study/lab work experimentation/data acquisition/survey, etc. stated in the research proposal submitted at the time of application. This is believed to be the case for 60% of the fellowships.
- A genuine economy class airline ticket will be purchased. On routes where they operate, the national airline will be favored.
Programs Offered by HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021:
- Juris Doctor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Executive Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Resource Management
- Doctor of Public Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Instructional Design
- Doctor of Education in Instructional Design
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Criminal Justice
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy in Data Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Technology Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
- Education Specialist Degree
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Business Administration
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The Applicant must:
- Obtain a Ph.D. from an HEC-approved local or overseas university (in possession of HEC attested Ph.D. degree or HEC Equivalence Certificate for a foreign Ph.D.).
- Be a regular employee of an HEC-recognized public or private sector university/degree-granting institution, or a public sector research and development agency (recognized by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology).
- I have never received a post-doctoral fellowship, either subsidized or self-supported, domestic or international.
- You must be under 45 years old (on the closing date of application submission).
- After completing a foreign Ph.D., have five years of recognized professional experience in Pakistan.
- Have a placement letter from a suitable supervisor, as well as his CV, from one of the top 200 QS World Ranking Universities/Research Institutes.
- On or before the deadline, you must have obtained the required credentials.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Eligible candidates should ensure that their applications are comprehensive in every way and that they have the following documents/online profiles prepared/ready to submit their applications on time:
- Format of a Research Proposal
- Valid invitation/acceptance letter from one of the top 200 QS world-ranked institutions in the appropriate subject. The letter must be written on university letterhead and signed by the host supervisor/authorized official of the concerned university, with the host supervisor’s name indicated. The letter must be dated within the previous six months to be legitimate. However, receivers must verify that the offer is verified on the web portal as soon as it is opened.
- Supervisor of the host CV
- updated/ accurate self CV
- accurate self Personal biography, education, job background, and publications on the HEC website.
- HEC has provided/is providing support/research grant (as PI or Co-PI) (Conditional NOC will not be accepted).
- Attested Ph.D. degree/transcript from a foreign Ph.D. degree with a valid translation
- Equivalence Certificate (in case of foreign Ph.D.)
- Resumption of Duty Notification (Only for the applicants who have completed Ph.D. during service after obtaining study leave)
- Employer’s approval is required.
The Closing date to apply Online for the HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021 is 20th September 2021.
Application Procedure for HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021:
The entire enrollment procedure is completed digitally. Applicants can check online by completing all of the following instructions and preparing the papers that must be presented during the registration process. Candidates are encouraged to apply before the time limit. Please read all pages thoroughly for comprehensive information. Please keep in mind that the site will only be available for a limited time according to Pakistan Standard Time (PST), and the deadline will not be extended in any way. As a result, please apply as soon as the advertising is published. It is important to note that only applications submitted through research.hec.gov.pk will be accepted for further consideration.