King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia. Students from All over the World as well as citizens of Saudi Arabia can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs or Doctoral Degree Programs. No Application Fee will be Charged From Students for Apply. All the Subjects and specializations like Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, IT, Business, Medical as well as Technical Fields are available. You can also apply for KAUST Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) was established in September 1963. It is located in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. KFUPM is Top ranked Public Sector University that also has an outstanding Study Environment and Full advanced labs and other facilities for International Students. The World Ranking of king Fahd University is 186 according to the QS World Ranking of Universities. This is the 4th best university in all among the Saudi Arabia Universities. Must also Apply For KAIST International Scholarship 2022 in South Korea [Fully Funded]
Every Year Saudi Government offered a lot of scholarships for International Students that belong to Developing countries and do not have many resources for Studies. King Fahd University scholarship is also a full scholarship that covers all the expenses like Fees, Food, Residence, Traveling, and medical of selected students for scholarship during all the stay in Saudi Arabia. Never miss this chance to Study with a scholarship in the best university. Details description explained below:
Brief Description of King Fahd University Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master’s, PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
- Scholarship Country: Saudi Arabia
- Eligibility: National & International
- Start Date: 06 September 2021
- Closing Date: 21 September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, Apply For: National Taiwan University of Science Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
King Fahd University Scholarship is Fully Funded and Provides all the benefits to International students. All the selected students can get the following support from the host university. Details in below lines:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- For Residence furnished air-conditioned Rooms.
- Medical Allowances.
- Books Expenses
- Also, the opportunity to take in Book writing and advance research articles.
- For All Projects Funds provided by the host Institute.
- Air Tickets once after selected and others after the degree Completion.
- Thesis allowance.
Programs Offered by King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals:
All the academic fields are available for session 2021 for Masters and Doctoral Programs. The Duration of Master’s Degree is 2-3 years and for Ph.D., it is 3-4 years. Details are available in below table:
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Eligibility For Scholarship:
- All the International and Saudi Arabia Students can apply.
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate or 16 years of Education is Required.
- For Masters minimum CGPA is 3.00 out of 4.00 or higher.
- The age limit For a master is less than 35 Years.
- For Doctoral Degree Programs Master should be Completed or 18 Years of education in the relevant subject.
- For Ph.D. CGPA is a minimum of 3.00/4.00 or higher.
- Age should be less than 40 years from ate time of applying to the last date.
- For MBA 16 years of education in the Business Subject.
- Also For MBA one Subject 1of Calculus or Integration and differentiation previously Studied.
Required Documents For Scholarship:
All the documents listed below should be Scanned and make a PDF copy of size 2MB maximum. All these need to be upload during apply:
- Statement of Interest or Motivational letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Detailed CV or Resume of Two pages Only. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Passport for International Students.
- For Masters Programs Transcript of Bachelors is Required.
- For Doctoral programs Transcript of Master.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal. How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal to Getting a Scholarship
- Three Recommendation Letters from Academic or Professionals.
- GMAT (For International MBA Candidates).
Documents Not Required at Initial Stage:
The Following is not required at the application Stage when applying online but after selection or during evolution.
- English Test Scores of TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for Ph.D.) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.)
- GRE (General) score Test Scores (Required for Engineering & Science programs).
- Degree(s) Certificates if Completed
Note: These Documents Should be required for final selection.
The Closing Date for January intake is 21st September 2021 and is different for Spring admissions. Details are in the below table:
|Timeline for Scholarship||For Intake Aug. 2021||For Intake Jan. 2022|
|Start Online Application||25th Jan 2021||6th Sep 2021|
|Last Date Online Apply & Uploading Documents.||9th Feb 2021||21st Sep 2021|
|Last Date for submitting Online Recommendations||16th Feb 2021||28th Sep 2021|
For More Details: Visit Link
Application Procedure for King Fahd University Scholarship 2022:
All the Application process for King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia is online. Requested all apply before the last date. For Apply open the link given below and create an account on email and then complete the application step by step carefully.