KAIST International Scholarship 2022 in South Korea [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for KAIST International Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. Students from all Over the World can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Masters Degrees and PhD Programs Also MS leading to PhD. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. Almost All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Sciences, Arts, Computer, IT, Engineering, Business and medical fields are available. You can Also Apply For Netherlands Scholarship: Netherlands Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, it was founded in 1971, KAIST was the first research-oriented science and engineering institution in South Korea. It is generally regarded as Korea’s Best University and has been named as the Asia-Pacific region’s most groundbreaking university. Researchers have developed an electric transport system in one of their excellent research ventures in recent years, where vehicles receive electricity from cables below the road by non-contact magnetic charging. It is an example of how KAIST is leading the field in the development of emerging technology that could solve world challenges such as urban energy use and congestion. KAIST is attended by about 10,000 full-time students, divided between 4,000 undergraduates and 6,000 postgraduates. The primary focus of the school is research, engineering and technology, while the university has branched out in recent years. If You want to Study in Canada Apply for this Scholarship: University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2022 in Canada [Fully Funded]
For all students, this is a golden chance to earn their Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship For Higher Studies. Aspirants are actively urged to register for the 2021-22 Academic Session of KAIST’s Full Scholarship. If your final education is in English, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. The English language test is only required for those students who have not obtained their previous education in English. Never miss this Chance to study with full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of KAIST International Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master & PhD ,MS leading to PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: KAIST University
- Scholarship Country: Korea
- Closing Date: 23 September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Apply For Best Scholarship: Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2022 in Japan Fully Funded
The KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 for International Students in South Korea would have the funding needed to complete your degree. The scholarship details are given below:
- Full Fee
- For Undergraduate 8 semesters, full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend:
- Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master Programs.
- Total Amount of 400,000 KRW for PhD Degree.
- Allowance for living costs, 350,000 KRW/moth
- Insurance for Medical Health
Programs Offered by KAIST University:
Under this scholarship, all research areas are offered by KAIST; applicants can apply in any academic field and major. Below, all subjects are given:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Bimolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
College of Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Moon Soul Graduate Program for Future Strategy
- Master Intellectual Property
- Master of Science Journalism
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- To apply for the scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- In order to apply, all foreign students are encouraged.
- Applicants must hold a high school degree.
- It is not eligible to apply to applicants holding dual citizenship.
- After the first school year, an applicant can retain his or her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- Applicants with Korean citizenship must be trained outside of Korea.
- Foreign applicants who have finished high school in Korea.
Required Documents for KAIST Scholarship 2021:
To gain admission in the university, candidates have to submit following documents:
- Application form See the Sample Form: Visit Link
- See Sample Form For One recommendation Letter: Visit Link
- For Undergraduate Transcript for Higher Secondary.
- For Master Transcript of Bachelors.
- For Doctoral Programs Transcript of Master Degree.
- Motivational Letter or SOP. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Passport or Copy of National ID.
- CV or Resume. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021.
- Test Report for English Proficiency.
- Official Test Score Report
- Financial Resources Statement
Furthermore, foreign applicants of Korean descent MUST meet one of the two following requirements:
- Neither of the parents of the claimant is a Korean citizen; or;
- The applicant must have earned all of his primary, junior high and high school schooling outside Korea at a degree equal to and similar to that paid for in Korea. However, international schools based in Korea are not accepted as foreign schools in this situation.
- The Certificate of Facts Concerning Entry & Exit issued by the Korean Immigration Office should be presented by applicants of Korean origin who have completed their entire schooling (elementary, junior high, and high school) outside of Korea.
- The certificate should have been released recently.
International Korean students who do not fulfil all of the above eligibility criteria CANNOT qualify for International Admissions.
Apply for China Scholarships: List Of Chinese Universities Offered CSC Scholarship For 2020-2021
The Closing Date of KAIST International Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is 23 September 2021. Application Material Submission Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
Application Procedure for KAIST International Scholarship 2022 in South Korea.
In order to qualify for the 2021 KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship, candidates must follow the steps below:
- Read the instructions to get acquainted with the submission process in order to apply.
- Download the application form online.
- With correct details, fill out the application form.
- Pay the fee for the application
- Upload the papers that were scanned.
- After you upload them, check the records.
- Visit KAIST’s Admission Guide for Foreign Aspirants for more information on the KAIST admission criteria.