University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2022 in Canada [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2022 in Canada. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All main subjects and specializations are available social sciences, humanities, architecture, computer science, business and economics, management and marketing subjects. The scholarship is open for the 2020-21 academic year. You can also apply for: Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship 2022 In UK
University is Located in Saskatoon, Canada, the University of Saskatchewan was founded in 1907. It is a scientific institution for public. It is ranked 465th worldwide and 16th in the region, according to the QS World University Ranking. The university enrolls more than 3,000 foreign students from 130 countries. Canada is the best source of quality education in the world. Also visit best scholarship: USA Top 10 Institutes Offered Free Study Without IELTS
Full undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are offered by the University of Saskatchewan in nearly all academic fields and majors. With all the costs covered, these grants are enough to obtain your degree. The University of Saskatchewan offers English-language seminars. The length of the Undergraduate Scholarship is 4 years, 2 years for the Masters and 3 years for the PhD. For this scholarship, IELTS or TOFEL is required. Never lose this chance to learn with a full scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University of Saskatchewan Full Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Saskatchewan
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Closing Date: 1st December 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Apply For this: IELTS Exam Preparation Online Courses For International Students
Check best Scholarship: Seoul National University Scholarship 2022 In South Korea [Fully Funded]
Multiple scholarships are given to candidates of various values at the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada for Foreign Students. Here are the specifics of each scholarship:
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships:
- Competitive Entrance Awards: Competitive Entrance Awards provide several scholarships and financial aid that many learners with different backgrounds can use.
- All students entering are urged to apply. Complete your application for entry by 15 February 2021, and complete and apply your online application for the Competitive Entrance Awards in PAWS by 1 March, to be accepted.
- International student honors: These awards are based on academic performance and are for international students. The deadline for filing for entry to be considered for consideration is 15 February 2021 and the online application to be filled out and sent to PAWS by 1 March.
- International Achievement Grants from the University of Saskatchewan: This prize is worth $10,000.
- Excellence Awards International Baccalaureate (IB): Value: $20,000.
- Awards from Canadian Curriculum Schools: Value: $15,000
- Council of International School Awards: Value: $15,000
- Maple Leaf International School Awards: This scholarship will give a grant of $10,000.
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships:
- A variety of grants are available for postgraduate degree programs as well. For every prize, details are given below:
- University Dean’s scholarship: This scholarship will offer an amount of $18,000 up to two years for a Masters Degree and up to three years for a PhD degree with an amount of $22,000. The deadline for Round 2 for this scholarship is 1 February 2021 at 4:30 pm (CST) (CST).
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS): Only in selected departments is the UGS open to applicants. The departments shall appoint new and continuing students with appropriate academic status. Value: Master’s: $16,000 for up to 2 years per year; PhD: $20,000 for up to 3 years per year. The last acceptance date for the scholarship is 22 February 2021.
For Details of Scholarship benefits: Visit Link
Programs Offered by University of Saskatchewan:
Candidates will, according to their preferences, be accepted to one of the following study areas:
- Society and Law
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Languages and Communications
Under University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS):
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- For Bachelors Degree: When applying for a Bachelors Degree, candidates must be a high school student outside of Canada.
- For Masters Degree: In order to be eligible for a Masters Degree, the applicant must hold an undergraduate degree or similar from a recognized college or university.
- Doctoral degree: Must hold a master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college in order to qualify for a doctoral degree in the specific field of study.
- Applicants must hold a four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university for a postgraduate certificate.
- English Language Proficiency: Students must have IELTS, TOEFL, or Duo lingo English Examination certificates of English proficiency.
For Requirements: Visit Link
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Statement of Interest or Motivational Letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Short CV only Two Pages. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Passport Copy with one year Validity.
- Copy of Highest Degree Certificate.
- For Undergraduate copy of Higher Secondary school certificate or 12 years education.
- For Master Programs copy of Bachelor Transcript.
- For Doctoral Programs Master Degree Transcript.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal for Master and PhD
- Two Letters of Recommendations.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last attend University.
- ILETS or English Language Test if your previous education not in English.
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2022 in Canada is 1st December 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2022:
An online registration process for the 2021 University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada is in place. Visit the page below and then select a program where you want to be admitted, review the criteria and apply for it. How to Apply: Visit Link