Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship 2022 In UK[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship 2022 In United Kingdom. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Arts, Sciences, Computer, Business and Medical Fields are available. You can apply for USA scholarships: Tips to Get Acceptance Letter From Professors For Scholarships
Imperial College, which combined the Royal College of Science, the Royal School of Mine, and the City and Guilds College, was founded in 1907 by the Royal Charter. Imperial College London is the 9th largest institution in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020, with its emphasis exclusively on research, technology, medical and industry. Imperial provides a research-oriented curriculum that introduces you to real life challenges with clear solutions, and opens up problems and possibilities in multicultural multinational teams.
50 foreign students under the President’s PhD scholarships have the chance to collaborate with an outstanding supervisor within their chosen area of study. The full tuition fee and a PhD programme at Imperial College London are included with this scholarship. If your last education is in English, IELTS is required for this scholarship. Do not miss this opportunity to learn with complete Scholarship. Complete information in the following lines:
Brief Description of Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Imperial College London
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Closing Date: Open All The Year
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study In Australia: Bond University HDR Scholarships 2021 in Australia [Fully Funded]
The following financial assistance is given to active candidates up to 3.5 years:
- Full tuition fee financing
- A reward of £21,600 per year for living expenses
- Amount of £2,000 recurring consumer fund for the first 3 years of the research.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Traveling allowance
- Books Expenses.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs offered by Imperial College London:
All the Subjects and Specialization are Available for Doctoral Programs for Session 2021. Three Types of Degrees offered by imperial College Simple PhD, Professional Doctorates and Integrated PhD.
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
School of Design Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Medicine
- Department of Brain Sciences
- Department of Immunology and Inflammation
- Department of Infectious Disease
- Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- Department of Surgery and Cancer
- Institute of Clinical Sciences
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Centre for Environmental Policy
Imperial College Business School
- Centre for Languages,
- Culture and Communication
- Russian and
- Spanish Studies
- Communication studies
For Complete of Programs Details: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Talented applicants from Imperial College London, the United Kingdom and all around the world are eligible . There are no ethnicity limits.
- In their undergraduate cohort, applicants must be among the top achievers to earn or receive a first level UK degree or similar.
- Candidates with an individual Master’s degree may have been differentiated or should be seen that good success leads to distinction. You must also have a degree or equivalent of first class UK (Integrated Masters who are part of a degree programme, e.g. Admissions as an undergraduate qualification are evaluated by MEng, MSci, M.Math when assessing eligibility). Applicants with numerous independent Master’s degrees would have differentiated themselves from the one most applicable to their PhD studies.
- It is highly urged that applicants with degrees from overseas institutions assess if their scores/grades are equal to the applicable eligibility requirements. http://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/requirements/
- Before applying, applicants must have approached a supervisor at Imperial College London’s academic department who has promised to supervise their research study. Please notice that managers at any time are restricted to supervising one scholar. For more information, please check the President’s PhD Scholarships-http://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/fees-and-funding/scholarships/presidents-phd-scholarships/supervisors/ .
- Please note: existing enrolled Imperial PhD students are not entitled for a President’s PhD Scholarship to be considered. The scheme is open only to new applications for PhDs.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- For PhD of programs copy Master Degree transcript.
- Detailed CV or Resume. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021.
- Statement of propose or Motivational Letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters from last Institute.
- Passport for International Students.
- English Proficiency Certificate if Your Mother is not English.
How Applicants will be selected:
- The Faculties and College Review Panel assesses candidates against the following criteria:
- Academic achievement, as evidenced by recent academic performance as well as transcripts, honors and distinctions. Candidates must be able to show that they are among the top achievers in their batch of undergraduates and that they are earning or receiving a UK degree or equivalent in first class. Candidates of Master’s degrees may have earned a distinction or be able to give proof of good success that would contribute to a distinction if this is yet to be achieved. They can also hold a UK undergraduate degree or similar in first class. Previous active scholarship winners have also received scores of 85 percent or better in their degree (s).
- Research Potential – as seen by the research experience of the applicant to date, his/her involvement in research, the research strategy and its potential contribution, as defined in his/her personal statement and in the rationale of the department.
- Candidate suitability – as shown by the strength of references, the encouragement of the proposed supervisor, and interview results.
- Written assurance of their scholarship will be issued to eligible applicants. Any offer of a PhD position would be based on the Department’s final interview and (if applicable) on the applicant receiving the expected credentials.
There is no closing date for Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship 2022 In UK. So Apply early as possible.
Application Procedure for Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship 2022:
- There is not a particular application form for this scholarship. Via an online admissions system, you can apply your application for admission to study at Imperial and your department will carry you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and ability.
- If a personal statement is requested, you must assure that it consists of approx. 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and details your accomplishments in academic and science to date, describing your proposed research project in brief. No statements exceeding the 2-page limit would be considered by the selection panel. If applicable, you can request modified versions of this statement after submission of the application.
- Applicants must choose this alternative from the funding portion of the Additional Questions tab of the online application form in order to be eligible for the President’s PhD Scholarship scheme.
- Any other application criteria specified by your department of choosing must also be fulfilled.