Bond University HDR Scholarships 2022 in Australia [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Bond University HDR Scholarships 2021 in Australia. Students from all over the World can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degrees Programs. The scholarship would include tuition exemptions and a housing allowance of $ 27,596 per annum. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations Like Sciences, Arts, Business, Computer are available. You can also apply for China Scholarships: University of Queensland Global Leaders Scholarship 2021 in Australia
Bond University is one of Australia’s largest private universities on the Gold Coast. In the QS Global World University Rankings 2021, it is ranked # 414. The university was founded in 1987. Bond University, through its Faculties of Law, Business, Humanities & Social Sciences and Health Sciences & Medicine; and the Institute of Sustainable Growth and Architecture, offers a wide variety of globally accepted undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and research) degrees. Bond University delivers Australia’s lowest student-to-staff ratio, with a globally mixed, close-knit population of about 4,500 students, allowing small class sizes that promote productive participation and individual mentoring. If you want to Study in USA apply for this scholarship: DAAD Scholarships 2021 In Germany for Foreigner Students [Fully Funded]
The scholarship is tax-free and up to three years will be available. Scholarships are open for PhD candidates. Study Doctorate AND must keep a letter of invitation to study at Bond University. Requests will be reviewed on the basis of main criteria and awarded on the basis of academic merit. If your last education is in English, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. The English language test is only required for those students who have not obtained their previous education in English. Don’t Only students who have not had their prior English education must undergo the English language test. Don’t miss this chance to research for a complete scholarship. The descriptions below are as follows:
Brief Description of Bond University HDR Scholarships 2022:
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Bond University
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Closing Date:
- For 1st Round 31 March, 2021(Closed)
- For 2nd Round 30 September, 2021 (Open)
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Apply for This: University of Otago Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand Fully Funded
All the selected Students get all the benefits during whole Study in Australia .Following Benefits available.
- tuition fee exemptions
- Monthly Stipend.
- Housing allowance of $27,596 per year.
- Other Allowances.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Round Airline ticket once in year.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered By Bond University:
For Complete list: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants must follow all the eligibility requirements below to be eligible for the scholarships:
- From any country, applicants are welcome. There is no ethnicity restraint.
- All the eligibility requirements for the Ph.D. programme at Bond University must be fulfilled by applicants.
- Applicants must fulfil the criteria for entry into the English language, as well as satisfy the requirements for visas and citizenship.
- Applicants are expected to have a legitimate letter of offer to study at Bond University.
- Scholarships are only open to students who are new. Present students do not eligible to apply.
- Applicants that have previously submitted and have declined to do so are not able to reapply.
- Applicants can not qualify if, during the same span, they possess some other scholarship.
Applicants will be judged on the basis of their academic results and credentials and rewarded on the basis of academic merit.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- CV or Resume. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Academic transcripts
- Research Proposal:
- Motivational Letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Research Experience and Research Potential
- Academic Referee Reports
- Principal Supervisor’s Supporting statement
- Awards and Recognition
Assessment of Scholarship Applications: Visit Link
The Closing date to apply Online for the Bond University Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Australia 2021 is 31 March, 2021 for 1st round and For 2nd Round 30 September, 2021 For International Citizens. Note: 2nd round is open now
Application Procedure for Bond University HDR Scholarships 2022 in Australia:
Step one – Expression of Interest (EOI) send to faculty
You are expected to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to your respective faculty prior to submitting a formal application for admission.
Please register using the Online Application Facility of Bond University below and complete the application’s Expression of Interest section. You will be informed the results and you will be encouraged to log back into the Online Application Service if your expression of interest has been satisfactory to complete the remaining parts of the application.
Please notice that the application of an Expression of Interest form does not ensure approval of the Higher Degree Research Program
Step two – Apply to Bond University for Enrollment
Your Faculty will encourage you to make a formal application for entry to an HDR Doctoral or Masters programme after your Expression of Interest has been deemed successful.
Students must fulfil the requisite academic entrance criteria in order to qualify for admission to a Higher Degree Study (HDR) programme, as well as meet the requirements for visa, residency and English proficiency.
Please make sure you have all the required supporting documentation ready to submit with the application before you launch your online application. This paperwork will include:
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of completion/Testamur
Step Three – Apply for a Scholarship
- Once your application for admission has been accepted and a letter of offer has been sent, you will apply for an HDR scholarship.
- To help with your submission, make sure you visit the latest Scholarship Applications Evaluation System
- You must apply using the online application form for the scholarship below.
- Late or incomplete applications for scholarships obtained after the nominated date of round closing shall not be accepted until the next round
- You are not entitled to re-apply if you have already applied for a scholarship at Bond University and have been unsuccessful.