Kochi University of Technology Scholarship 2021 in Japan [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Kochi University of Technology Scholarship 2021 in Japan. Students from all over the world can apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be asked from any Student. All the Academic Fields like Theoretical Physics, Quantum Engineering, Semiconductor Materials and Device Physics, Flexible Devices, Transparent Electronics are available. You can also apply to: Beijing University of Technology Scholarship 2021 in China [Fully Funded]
Kochi Technology University (KUT), which was established as a private university in April 1997, became a public university in Japan for the first time in 2009. KUT has been aiming for the high-quality ideal “to make KUT a world class university in the quest of unique excellence” since its foundation. We are proud to create state-of-the-art technologies that emphasize independence from traditional practice. Also apply for: Skoltech International Scholarship 2021 in Russia [Fully Funded]
The scholarship pays the admission test fee, tuition fees, registration fees, monthly housing costs, transport and initial cost of living. Based on good results, the scholarships are for 1 year and can be extended to three years. The programme is in English. The programme. Applicants should be strongly trained in English. Never give up the opportunity to research on a full scholarship:
Brief Description of Kochi University of Technology Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Kochi University of Technology
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date:
- 1st Round 12 March, 2021
- 2nd Round 17 September, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Canada: UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Scholarship 2021 In Canada
The foreign students’ Kochi University of Technology stipend includes the following:
- Entrance examination fee
- Enrollment fee & tuition fee.
- Monthly living expenses
- Travel expenses
- Initial living costs
Programs Offered by Kochi University of Technology:
The Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, offers scholarships. The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) is for doctoral students only and is focused on projects.
- Organic Synthetic Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Nitro Chemistry
- Theoretical Physics, Quantum Engineering
- Semiconductor Materials and Device Physics, Flexible Devices, Transparent
- Electronics, Flat Panel Displays
- Nanomaterial Chemistry,
- Organic-inorganic Hybrid Chemistry,
- Organic Chemistry
- Nanostructure, Electron Microscopy
- Molecular Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics
- Chromosome Biology
- Nano-meter Scale Fabrication,
- Ion Beam Technology,
- Material Science
- Nanomaterial Chemistry,
- Physical Chemistry,
- Polymer Chemistry
- Statistical physics, hydrodynamics, nonlinear dynamics
- Materials Engineering
- Coordination Chemistry,
- Analytical Chemistry
- Functional Polymer Chemistry, Crystal Engineering,
- Optoelectronics in Polymer and Crystal Materials
- Dynamics of Liquid Crystal
- Control Theory, Intelligent Robotics
- Mechanical Control System Engineering, Robotics
- Thin Film Fabrication, Semiconductor Device Fabrication, Reaction Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Fluid Dynamics,
- Quantum Mechanics
- Composite Materials Smart Materials
- Nano Composite Materials
- Surface Science,
- Scanning Probe Microscopy,
- Single Atom/Molecule Manipulation,
- Human Dynamics, Kinematics and Kinetics Analysis, Instrument Technology,
- Control Engineering
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Communication, Navigation and Surveillance
- (CNS) Technologies
- Hypersonic Flow Computation, Nonequilibrium Plasma, Radiative Heat Transfer, Collisional-Radiative Model
For complete details: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Applicants must satisfy all of the eligibility conditions below to apply for the scholarship.
- Until admission, candidates must complete the Master’s degree.
- Outstanding educational results.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35.
- Candidates must be exceptionally skilled in English.
- For research projects, candidates must have the requisite knowledge.
All documents submitted will be closely reviewed by Kochi University of Technology. This is the first selection process. An interview, an English written examination and a specialized academic written examination are required for candidates who complete the first screening process in compliance with the chosen area of study.
The process of the interview will be revealed later for foreign students. The interview will be held at Kochi University of Technology for students from Japan.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Master’s transcript is required for PhD degree.
- Foreign Students’ Passport.
- Brief description / resume.
- Letter of motivation or statement of intent.
- Proposal for PhD Study
- Last Institute’s English Proficiency Certificate.
There are rounds for Scholarship Application. The Closing date to apply Online for the Kochi University of Technology PhD Scholarship 2021 for 1st Round is 12 March, 2021 and for 2nd Round is 17 September, 2021
Application Procedure for Kochi University of Technology Scholarship 2021:
Anyone interested in applying must submit a completed Online Pre-Application Request to the leader of his or her chosen SSP project through the KUT Online Pre-Application Request Form before submitting a formal application.
For KUT Online Pre-Application Request Form: Visit Link