Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021 [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2021 In Norway. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master Degree Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Academic Subjects like Business, Management, Law and economics are available. You can apply for: Chongqing University Chinese Scholarship 2021 in China[Fully Funded]
Norway Bi presidential scholarship is a renown Norwegian Scholarship that provides foreign students with opportunities every year. The length of the Bachelor’s degree program is three years, and the Master’s degree program is two years. All foreign and Norwegian students are permitted to register for this scholarship. The scholarship provides many subject areas and topics of choice. Also Apply to: MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 in Japan [Fully Funded]
This scholarship opens once a year and is considered available to all foreign students by the Popular International Scholarship Program. In all, there are 30 scholarships. The citizens of Norway will get 10 bonds, and students from abroad will get 20 bonds. Norway is a major market pioneer with a Cutting Edge. Do not miss the chance to study on a complete scholarship. Full descriptions in the following lines:
Brief Description of Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Norwegian Business School
- Scholarship Country: Norway
- Closing Date: 1st March 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The Bi Norway Presidential Scholarship is given to foreign students and Norwegian citizens in different ways of borrowing. Here are the specifics of the scholarships in Norway.
- Norwegian Scholarship Holder: Grants can pay up to two years of tuition fees.
- Foreign recipients: Grants will pay the entire tuition fee and a recurring scholarship for each semester, up to 2 years for the Masters Degree and up to 3 years for the Bachelors Program.
Programs Offered by Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2021:
Students may have a full time or part time program in both Bachelors and Master’s courses.
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM Masters Network
- BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The scholarship is open to both Norwegian and international citizens.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Letter to the online application portal with your full application for admission.
- Write a letter of application for a scholarship, a maximum of one page, describing why you deserve this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents are need when apply online:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV .
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
The last date to apply Online for the Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021 is 1st March 2021.
Application Procedure for Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2021:
The Norway Bi Presidential Scholarship 2021 application process is online. Before apply online read all the instruction explained above. Visit the official link below if you are interested in applying.