Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship 2021 in Thailand[Fully Funded]
International Students are advised to apply for Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship 2021 in Thailand. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Academic programs and Specialization are available at Chulalongkorn University. You can Also apply for: Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2021 in Norway [Fully Funded].
Thailand’s oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in the country is Chulalongkorn University. It was officially established by King Vajiravudh on March 26, 1917 and named after his father King Chulalongkorn as he launched a policy to promote education in order to adapt the country to the developing world and prevent colonization. Chulalongkorn University opened with four faculties, Medicine, Public Administration, Engineering, and Arts and Sciences, and 380 students enrolled. Also apply to: Fulbright Scholarships 2022-2023 in USA For Master & PhD |Fully Funded]
The University has created the International Students’ Graduate Scholarship. It is very easy to obtain a scholarship from Thailand University. All expenses are covered by the University Chulalongkorn bursary. You don’t have anything to pay for. The Master’s Diploma takes 2 years and the PhD program lasts 3 years. Do not miss this opportunity to study with complete assistance. Full details in the following lines:
Brief Description of Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Masters & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Chulalongkorn University
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Closing Date: Three Rounds
- 25th February, 2021,
- 23 April, 2021,
- 15 June, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The University Scholarship 2021 in Chulalongkorn will cover all of the full-time expenditures of the stipend. In any event, the bursary is not extended.
- The candidate will receive Return Airfare Tickets.
- The university will pay full tuition fees.
- There shall be a monthly scholarship for the costs of living.
- Allowance will be provided for accommodation.
Programs Offered by Chulalongkorn University:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants from any countries must be international students. Do not be a Thai citizen.
- ASEAN countries and Non-ASEAN countries are both eligible.
- Applicants need to have a bachelor degree if they apply for a Master’s degree and a Master’s degree if they apply for a Doctorate.
- The age of applicants should not be more than 40 years.
- Good English Command.
- The candidate must be healthy.
For Details: Visit Link
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 is subject to 3 rounds. It is due on
- 25 February 2021 (1st Round)
- 23 April 2021 (2nd Round)
- 15 June 2021 (3rd Round)
Application Procedure for Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship 2021:
The process of application is online. On the official website, you can find specific details on preparing for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. The name of the Scholarship program is “ASSS Scholarship for foreigners from ASEAN Countries and non-ASAAN Countries.” Please visit Chulalongkorn University’s official website to apply.