Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021. One of the prestigious and popular scholarships for foreign students is the Government of Ireland Scholarship. Students from all over the globe can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. You can Also Apply for: Singapore International Graduate Scholarship 2022[Fully Funded]:
Under the provisions of the Government’s International Education Strategy, 2010-2015, the Government of Ireland-International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) scheme was established and extended under the successor, Irish Trained, Globally Linked (2016-2021) strategy. the foreign students will be provided with 60 scholarships.
The Government of Ireland Scholarship is available to foreign students from non-EU nations. Participants who come to Ireland from outside European countries to study full-time are welcomed. The classes will be administered in English. The Ireland Government Scholarship is the fascinating and competitive scholarship scheme. The Scholarship is funded by the Authority on Higher Education (HEA). Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Different Ireland Universities
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Closing Date: 26th March 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The following expenses of the applicants will be paid by the Government of Ireland Grants for Foreign Students. Students who are successful will receive:
- A stipend of EUR 10,000 for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver at the higher education college for all fees and other enrollment expenses.
List of Universities offering Ireland Government Scholarship 2021/2022
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Programs Offered by Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021:
The purpose of the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program of the Irish Research Council is to help or wish to undertake Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorates in any discipline.
- Social Science
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- All foreign students in countries outside the EU.
- In September/October 2021, the Successful Scholars will begin studies.
- Possess excellency (academically, professionally, creatively, personally)
- Outstanding skills in communication
- Extra activities on the curriculum (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
Required Documents for Scholarship:
The documents listed below need to be submitted during the online application process. The following lines provide details:
- Higher secondary school certificate or equivalent to 12 years of college is required for bachelor programs.
- Bachelor’s transcript for master’s degrees.
- Master’s Transcript is required for PhD degrees.
- Foreign Students Passport.
- Statement of purpose or Motivational letter
- Master and PhD Study Plan or Thesis Proposal
- Two Letters of recommendation.
- Last institute’s English Proficiency Certificate.
- IELTS is required, If your prior degree is not in English.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021 is 26th March 2021 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021:
The whole application process is online. Students can apply online after reviewing all of the above directions and records that need to be submitted during the application process. Students can apply until the closing date.