Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022 [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022 in Singapore. Students from all over the Countries as well as can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Master Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Engineering, Computer, Business as well as management, and Development are available. You can also apply for 1000 Global Korea Scholarships (GKS) 2021 In Korea [Fully Funded]
You’ll be studying at one of Singapore’s top three universities. Singapore’s top three universities, such as Nanyang Technology University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the University of Technology and Design of Singapore (SUTD). The scholarship is funded by the Science, Technology & Research Agency (A*STAR). The courses will be delivered in English.
More than 950 scholarships have been awarded by the Singapore government. About 29,000 requests from over 170 countries have been sent. The Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is known for the program’s variety. This year, 240 scholarships will be offered. Never lose this opportunity to study with a full Scholarship. Full descriptions of the following lines:
Brief Description of Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022:
- Available Degrees: Masters, Masters leading to Ph.D. & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: NTU, SUTD & NUS
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Closing Date: 1st December 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The Singapore Scholarships for Foreign Students is a tuition scholarship that is entirely funded. All costs will be covered by the SINGA Scholarship:
- Complete Fees for Tuition
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be raised to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Test
- Up to S$1,500* for one-time Airfare Award
- One-time Settlement of S$1,000* in Allowance
Programs Offered by Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA):
All The Academic Fields and Specializations are available for sessions 2021-22. The duration of the Master’s Program is 2-3 years and for Ph.D. is 3-4 years. The fields of study covered by the Ph.D. program fell roughly into two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
For Details of Programs Visit the Below Universities Link and find subjects of your choice.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the Following requirements need to be fulfilled for Scholarship:
- International Students can apply for this Scholarship.
- For Master Programs, Undergraduate is Required and the age will be 35 years or less than 35 years.
- For Doctoral Programs, a Master’s degree is required and the age must be 40 years.
- Good Academic Record required.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s and Ph.D. programs required.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Before you submit, prepare the following papers in advance. Do NOT mail to the SINGA Office any hard copy papers. All records required need to be uploaded online.
- Passport: A new photo of the passport-size (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts must be translated into English
- Academic Transcripts of Bachelor’s and/or Master’s: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s)/scroll(s) or a university approval letter on your candidacy if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been awarded.
- Letters of Recommendation: 2 Recommendation Papers (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
The Closing date to apply Online for the Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022 is 1st December 2021 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022:
The whole process of applying is online. Students can apply online by reading all of the above directions and planning the appropriate documentation to submit during the application. Before the closing date, students may apply.