Medicinal Chemistry Positions 2021 in Canada for MSc, PhD Post-doctoral,
International Students are advised to apply for MSc, Ph.D. student, or Post-doc positions in Medicinal Chemistry. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Positions to pursue Master Degree Programs, Ph.D. Degrees and Post-doc positions in Medicinal Chemistry. The Application Fee which Will Be Charged from Students is zero. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like medicinal chemistry, specifically at the interface between chemistry, biology, medicine, and molecular modeling subjects are available. Also Check: University of Hawaii Scholarships 2022 in United States [Fully Funded]
The Université de Sherbrooke is a well-known public French-language university in Quebec, Canada, having campuses in Sherbrooke and Longueuil. It is one of two universities in Quebec’s Estrie area (the other being Bishop’s University). The National Ranking of the Université de Sherbrooke is 25-26th among all the Canadian Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 751-850th Number. It has 61 research seats, including pharmacology, microelectronics, statistical learning, and environment research chairs. Also Check: Boise State University GEM Scholarships 2021 in USA [Fully Funded]
Canadian government offered a lot of Scholarships for overseas candidates each year. MSc, Ph.D. student or Post-doc position in Medicinal Chemistry is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, international and national students can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers almost most of your expenditures during your Study in Canada. ILETS are not Required for this Scholarship if Your final educational course is in the English language. The English Language certificate is required only for those candidates whose previous education is other than the English language. Never miss this chance to have a full Scholarship during your stay in Canada. Complete and Detailed information is in the below lines:
Brief Description of Medicinal Chemistry Positions 2021 in Canada:
- Available Degrees: Masters, Ph.D., and Post-doc
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University the Sherbrooke
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Closing Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of Canada during Study in Canada. International candidates get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by MSc, Ph.D. student or Post-doctoral position in Medicinal Chemistry:
Boudreault’s laboratory conducts medicinal chemistry research, especially at the intersection of chemistry, biology, medicine, and molecular modeling. With strong expertise in organic chemistry, small molecules, natural product derivatives, peptides, and peptidomimetic synthesis, and molecular modeling are used as a tool to address and understand problems of significance in bioorganic and medicinal chemistry. The design, production, and biological characterization of novel molecular entities, their interactions with receptors and other cellular biochemical systems, and the optimization of their pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic characteristics are all prioritized.
A collaborative approach is preferred for identifying potential therapeutic targets to be studied in relation to the development of small molecule enzymatic modulators, the modulation of protein-protein and protein-biomolecule interactions, the modulation of GPCRs and TTSPs, the design, study, and use of mono- and bi-cyclic molecular systems allowing the optimization of the structure-activity relationship.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below terms and Conditions are fulfill for Scholarship:
- BSc or MSc in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, or another relevant field (Ph.D.).
- Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology or a related subject is required (Post-doc)
- Organic chemistry knowledge or a significant interest
- A high level of scientific English, writing and communication abilities are required.
- Knowledge or interest in molecular modeling.
- Capability to operate in a multidisciplinary setting and successfully communicate with a team of medicinal chemists
- All International Students and Canadian nationality holders can apply for Scholarships.
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate are Required.
- For Ph.D. Degree Programs Should be Completed, Masters.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Masters and Ph.D. candidates.
- ILETS or TOFEL if Your last schooling is not in the English language.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Detailed information about the documents required during apply electronically are in the below lines:
- For the Master Degrees program, the Transcript of Bachelors is necessary.
- For Ph.D. The degree program, Transcript of Masters is needed to apply.
- For the Post-doc degree program, Ph.D. is mandatory.
- Passport for other than Canadian nationality holders.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal for Master and Ph.D. students only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency test Certificate from the last institute of schooling.
- ILETS if your final degree is not in the English language.
The Closing date to apply Online for the MSc, Ph.D., or Post-doctoral job in Medicinal Chemistry is Open Now.
Application Procedure for Medicinal Chemistry Positions 2021 in Canada:
Applicants must submit a CV and a cover letter at:
Although each application is reviewed, only chosen applicants will be contacted for Interview.