How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal to Getting a Scholarship:
International students are Guide here How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal to Getting a Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Degree programs. It is a big challenge for students to write a Research Proposal Or Study Plan according to your research interest. Research Proposal is a document that is must required to get worldwide fully funded scholarship.in this post we discuss lot of tips and tricks to write a excellent research proposal to win International fully funded scholarship. You can Also Check: How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021.
I request to all students don’t worry about writing a research proposal. Read all the below paragraphs understand it carefully. I trust if you read it carefully after reading it you will able to write a good research proposal according to your research interest. Lets Start:
Tips & Tricks For Research Proposal:
- Research proposal should not be more than 4-5 pages.
- Use probable font style in their documents, don’t use stylish fonts.
- Give their back ground history related to their interest.
- Give all your information regarding their research as you performed in previous degree or what kind of research now you want to perform in their MS/PhD degree.
- Must write the university name where you want to apply
- Also write about their major program/subject of interest in their motivational letter as well as for their research proposal.
- Also write their goals which you want to achieve in future.
- Mentioned your research topic.
- Mentioned your expected research area after getting scholarship.
- Mentioned your thesis abstract, literature review, methodology, results, if required.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Email Writing Tricks: How to Get Acceptance Letter From Professors For Full Scholarships
Write about the Study Plan or related to the Program in which you want to apply: (write as simple as u can)
Write down here about their study plan as well as related to their interest in study. Also mentioned here the University name in which you want to get enrolled for their study. Mentioned their future goals by getting MS/PhD Degree in their relevant field. Show your interest in getting this scholarship as well as for getting the admission in their relevant subject.
Write down about their educational carrier/academic background: (write down 2 paragraphs in which you discuss about your bachelor degree/ master’s degree):
Here you will discuss about your academic background (BS/MS) and also showing their interest in the relevant subject in which now wants to get admission. Also mentioned their CGPA as well as your grades. Mentioned your Universities name from which you passed out their previous degrees.
Write down some social activities as well as sports information:
Write here some social welfare activities as well as their favorite sports (cricket, football, hockey etc.)
Write down their research experience if you are applying for PhD then it is compulsory:
Here write about your research experience which you performed in Bachelor/Master’s.
Write about your Publication if any:
Here write about your publication regarding your research work or articles.
Write down about your Work Experience:
Here write about your work experience if you have any type of experience i.e; as a trainee worker.
Why you are applying for this country: (write down the country name)
Here write about country name in which you are applying for scholarship. Compulsory Mentioned the name of country.
Here concludes all your discussion related to your admission as well as for your scholarship for which you are applying.
Sample Of Research Proposal
Write Title of Your Research Proposal
5. Techniques (Some That will Use During research)
Don’t copy format From Google Or Any other Person. You can write it in your own words according to the Your Interests and University requirements. It’s a general format to facilitate the students.
Best Of Luck!