ILRI Paid Internship in Kenya For International Students 2021:
International Students are advised to apply for ILRI Paid Internship in Kenya For International Students 2021. Students from all nations are eligible to apply for fully-funded internships to improve their practical skills after completing their undergraduate degree program. There is no registration fee, for this Internship Program. There is no requirement for IELTS or TOFEL; only an English Proficiency Certificate is necessary. Almost all the Fields like Sustainable Livestock Systems, Feed and Forage Development, Policies, Livestock Genetics (LiveGene), Institutions, and Livelihoods are available. Must Visit: SIIT Scholarship 2021 in Thailand For MS and Ph.D. [Fully Funded]
The International Institute for Livestock Research (ILRI) is aiming to enhance the quality of life for livestock in industrialized countries. ILRI, which has branches in Ethiopia and Kenya, as well as 14 other locations in Africa and Asia, employs over 700 people and has an annual operating budget of about $80 million. The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is a CGIAR research institution as well as a global research collaboration for the future of safe food. CGIAR science is mainly focused on improving nutrition and food security, poverty alleviation, and ecosystem and natural resource services. Hundreds of partners, including regional and national research institutes, NGOs, academic institutions, development agencies, and the corporate sector, collaborate on research through 15 CGIAR centers. Study in Japan: NUCB Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan 2021 For International Students
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) envisions a society where everyone selects food and bread to reach their full potential. The only goal of the International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is to enhance food security and poverty reduction in developing countries by conducting effective research into the sustainable and safe use of livestock to ensure improved animal life. The ILRI’s second 10-year plan contains several modifications, the majority of which are based on lessons learned from prior strategies, short-term strategies, and assessments of the organization’s external and internal environments. ILRI is committed to combating prejudice in all of its forms and moving towards a just world for everyone by adhering to these 3R ideals. The Duration of this program is about 3 to 6 months during this stay all the expenses will be provided to the selected Students. So Never miss this chance to polish my skills. The internship’s specifics are shown below:
Brief Description of ILRI Paid Internship in Kenya For International Students:
- For: Undergraduate Degree program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: ILRI
- Internship Country: Kenya
- Closing Date: 15th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Programs offered by ILRI Paid Internship in Kenya For International Students:
Internships are available in all major subjects in 2021. The internship will last for between three to six months. Details are given below:
- Animal and Human Health
- Feed and Forage Development
- Livestock Genetics (LiveGene)
- Policies, Institutions, and Livelihoods
- Sustainable Livestock Systems
- Impact at Scale
- Biosciences eastern and central Africa (BecA)-ILRI Hub
International Institute for Livestock Research (ILRI) in Kenya is Fully Funded and provides all the benefits during my stay in Kenya. Students will receive the following benefits:
- Insurance is provided, as well as a stipend to help with living expenses.
- Working under renowned supervisors and mentors.
- An atmosphere where you may meet other foreign students and learn about different cultures.
Eligibility for Internship:
The requirements for International Institute for Livestock Research (ILRI) in Kenya is explained below:
- There are several requirements that the candidate must meet at the time of application.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree program.
- At least one semester of an undergraduate degree program must have been completed by the applicant.
- This internship is also accessible to students who are enrolled in a diploma program or who are in their senior year of high school.
- Applicants should have proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Applicants should also have proficiency in English
Documents required for Internship:
All of the documents listed below must be uploaded during the digital application process:
- Application Letter
- Updated CV( You can also view how to make your CV professional HERE)
- Motivation Letter
- University internship request letters
- Original certificates or transcripts scanned
- All the Certificates and Diplomas copy.
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Statement of Interest
The Closing date for ILRI Paid Internship in Kenya For International Students is 15th September 2021. Students should be encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
Application Procedure for ILRI Paid Internship in Kenya For International Students:
The whole application procedure takes place on a digital platform. There are no fees at any step of the application process, including the application, interview, processing, or training. Create an account by given email. Fill out the application with all of the required information, step by step at a time. To apply online open the below link.