600 University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for 600 University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia. Students from all the Countries as well as Citizen of Australia can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Subjects taught in the University of Melbourne are available for scholarship. You can apply for Best Scholarship: Korean Government GIST Scholarship 2022 In South Korea Fully Funded
When the University of Melbourne was founded in 1853, with four professors and 16 students, it was merely a cluster of buildings in a wide park on the outskirts of the city. The university is now situated in the middle of a vibrant international city and is regularly ranked among the world’s top universities and Australia’s number one. A vibrant student body of about 65,000, including 30,000 foreign students from over 130 countries around the world, is sponsored by over 8,000 scholarly and technical employees. Four Australian Prime Ministers and five Governors General have graduated from the University of Melbourne, the “cultural capital” of Australia, situated in the city. Melbourne is, also, a seven-time recipient of the Economist’s World’s Most Livable City prize, and a UNESCO City of Literature. The University of Melbourne is one of Parkville, Australia’s top public universities. In the QS Global World University Rankings 2021, it is ranked #41.
Roughly 600 (six hundred) scholarships will be eligible. The scholarships will pay the entire tuition fee, provide foreign students with a stipend for living costs, a relocation fund, and health care. Scholarships are valid for the length of the study program 2 years for students pursuing a Master’s degree in Research and up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a PhD. Don’t miss this opportunity to receive a full scholarship from the institution. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of University of 600 University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Master & Doctoral degrees
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Melbourne
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- No. of Scholarships: 600
- Closing Date: 31 October, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For Best Scholarship: NCTU International Student Scholarships 2021 In Taiwan [Fully Funded]
Also Check This: Danish Government Scholarships 2022 in Denmark Fully Funded
- Scholarships for stipends and fee reimbursement
- Absolute tuition award for students completing a Master’s degree in Science for up to two years or for students undertaking a doctoral degree for up to four years.
- Live allowance of $31,200 per annum pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for students completing a Master’s degree in research for up to two years or for students pursuing a doctoral degree for up to 3.5 years. The living allowance can be regularly indexed and covers sick, maternity and parental leave with minimal pay.
- For students transferring from states or areas other than Victoria, a resettlement allowance of $2000 or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Single Membership in Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for foreign students who need a student visa to study in Australia
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow all the eligibility requirements below to be considered for the scholarships:
- All admission requirements for the Master’s by Research or Ph.D. degree programme must be fulfilled by candidates.
- For a graduate study degree, candidates must have applied.
- Scholarships for current students and new students starting their studies in the 2020-2021 academic year are eligible.
A Research Training Program Scholarship will be awarded to all domestic candidates who are granted admission to a Master of Research or PhD degree at the University of Melbourne (Fee Offset).
Graduate Study Grants are awarded to domestic and foreign candidates on the basis of academic merit, including a stipend and fee offset. Eligible candidates are rated and graded on the basis of their last completed degree academic achievement and their scientific ability in their field of study.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Required documents listed Below upload during apply online. Details of documents is given below:
- Bachelor Transcript if you are applying for Master Degree.
- Master Degree Transcript for Doctoral Programs.
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational letter.
- Detailed CV or Resume.
- One Year Validity Passport for International Students.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- English Language test score is required if your last Education not in English.
Requests must be sent before 31 October, 2021. Take notice of the deadline, please. There will be no acceptance for late submissions!
Application Procedure for 600 University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships 2021:
Before the closing date, eligible applicants must have applied for a graduate study course and will be eligible for the scholarship automatically.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, current applicants must submit an online application form by the closing date.
Applicants will be told within seven days of completing the online form that the application for a scholarship has been applied to their application record.