Danish Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
International Students are advised to Apply for Danish Government Scholarships 2022 in Denmark. Students from all non-EU/EEA countries to study on a postgraduate scholarship in Denmark. The University of Southern Denmark Scholarships is offered by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Denmark. The Denmark scholarship in Europe covers full tuition fees and living expenses up to DKK 3000 per month. Also apply for :Schwarzman Scholarship 2021-22 in China [ Fully Funded]
All International postgraduate students at the University of Southern Denmark will get the opportunity to meet the guest and exchange students and build cross-cultural understanding.
The University of Denmark is established in 1996. More than 20% of students on campus are international students. Postgraduate students will get exposure to world-class research labs for getting hands-on experience with the world’s best mentors. The University of Southern Denmark offers more than 115 programs with diverse cultures on campus.
Among all research universities in the world, the University of Southern Denmark is one of the top 50 universities in the world. Studying in Denmark on a scholarship will enable you to be a better professional, contribute to the sustainable development course, and bring positive changes to your home country. Must apply for: Auburn University Scholarships 2021 in USA [Fully Funded]
Brief Description of Danish Government Scholarships 2022:
- Available Degrees: Masters Degree
- Financial Support: Tuition Fee + Stipen
- Institute: University of Southern Denmark
- Eligible countries: International
- Scholarship country: Denmark
- Closing Date: 1 September 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity in USA: University of Technology Sydney Scholarship 2021 in Australia
Danish Government Scholarships 2021 in Denmark for students from all over the world to Pursue masters degree from Denmark. Danish Government will provide the following benefits to students to complete their degree:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living expenses will be given to the candidates DKK 3000 / Month
List of Available Study Fields:
The Danish Government International Scholarship is available for the following academic fields and majors:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship:
There are almost eight universities which offering Denmark Government Scholarships for foreigner students. The names of the universities are given below:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Scholarships:
- Applicants having any nationality except EU/EEA country are eligible to apply.
- A good academic Background
- All previous academic transcripts.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Prepare the below mentioned Documents. Complete information is given below:
- Higher Education is required for Bachelor program (attested form).
- Transcript of BS for Master’s & transcript of MS for PhD Degree program is required (attested form).
- Short Resume or CV
- Application Form
- Statement of purpose is required.
- Research Proposal for both Master’s & PhD Degree program.
- Two Recommendation Letters from two Professors.
- English language course.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Valid passport is required.
- Applicants holding the best achievements and academic background will be awarded the scholarship.
- Applications filled with complete documents will be considered.
The last date to apply for the 2021 Danish Government Scholarship every year is:
- 1st February, 2021 for September intake
- 1st September 2021 for February intake
Application Procedure of Danish Government Scholarships 2022:
To avail Danish Government Scholarships 2021 in Denmark applicants have to take admission in one of the degree programs given above. If you get offer letter you will automatically be considered for this scholarship. You don’t need to apply separately. The link to Official Scholarship is given below for more details: