University of Winnipeg President Scholarship 2021 in Canada Fully Funded:
International Students are advised to apply University of Winnipeg President Scholarship 2021 in Canada. Students from all the States can apply for this Scholarship to get enrolled in Undergraduate Programs, Master’s Degree , PhD & Diploma. This scholarship is accessible for numerous programs. English Proficiency is required for this subvention. All the major fields and specialization are offered by University of Winnipeg. Also Apply for this Scholarship: Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China [Fully Funded]
University of Winnipeg was established since 1871 and it is one of the well-known and top ranked university among other universities in Canada. The University of Winnipeg offered scholarship for various progressions every year. The lecture will be in English or may be in another linguistic & it totally depends on your courses. The time retro for Undergraduate program will be almost 3-4 years & for Master’s degree program is approximately 2 years. This university will provide well reputable or well-furnished labs which help out the candidates in their study. Must Check it also: Indonesia Scholarship University of Lincoln 2021 in UK
University of Winnipeg accessible this scholarship for multidisciplinary courses to all the universal students. Followers from all countries can apply for this scholarship to get admission in this university University of Winnipeg will cover many expenditures regarding their study. So, never failure the opportunity of this scholarship. Complete information related to scholarship are given below:
Brief Description of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate ,Master’s Degree
- Scholarship Value: $5,000
- Institute: University of Winnipeg
- Country: Canada
- Closing Date: 1st June, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
University of Winnipeg offers scholarship which will shelter all expenditures associated to their studies. All worldwide students can get many reimbursements from this subsidy which are given as follows:
- Tuition Fee.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Stipend of $5,000 for living
Programs Offered by University of Winnipeg:
University of Winnipeg offered multiple programs for Undergraduate & for Master’s Programs. The time interlude for Undergraduate program will be almost 3-4 years & for Master’s degree program is approximately 2 years. Complete information about programs is given below:
- Aboriginal Governance
- Applied Computer Science
- Business & Administration
- Computer Science
- Conflict Resolution Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Dance Program
- Developmental Studies
- Disability Studies
- East Asian Languages & Cultures
- Economics and Finance
- Environmental Studies and Sciences
- French Studies
- German-Canadian Studies
- German Studies
- History of Art
- Human Rights
- Indigenous Studies
- Interdisciplinary Linguistics
- International Development Studies
- Italian Studies
- Kinesiology & Applied Health
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Mennonite Studies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Political Science
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Religion & Culture
- Rhetoric and Communications
- Spanish Studies
- Theatre & Film
- Theatre & Film Urban and Inner
- Women’s & Gender Studies
Eligibility for Scholarship:
By receiving of this scholarship, then following standings and conditions must be fulfill by the applicants which are given as follows:
- Only foreigner Scholars can apply for this Subsidy.
- Good Academic Record required.
- Experience in Research for Master’s program.
- English courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
When you are covering for this fellowship, it must be necessary to upload all your documents with your application. Complete information is given below:
- Higher Education is required for Bachelor program (attested form).
- Transcript of BS for Master’s Degree program is required (attested form).
- Short Resume or CV
- Application Form
- Statement of purpose is required.
- Research Proposal for Master’s Degree program.
- Passport Size Photo
- Two Recommendation Letters from two Professors.
- English language course.
- Acceptance Letter.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Valid passport is required.
The closing date for University of Winnipeg President Scholarship is is 1st June, 2021.
Application Procedure for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021:
You can apply for this Funding only by online procedure. If you are applying for this Grant, must read all terms and conditions carefully & then upload all your required documents on firstname.lastname@example.org. before closing date. So, hurry up students & good luck for your future.