UNICEF Internship Program 2021 Worldwide [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2021.If you are enrolled in an undergraduate, internship, or doctoral programme or have graduated in the past two years, you may apply for Fully Funded Internship. Applicants hoping to do an internship at one of the most respected organisations in the world are urged to apply for the 2021 UNICEF Internship Program. You can Also Apply For: World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2021 [Fully Funded]
Start with UNICEF for your career. The internship can be asked by any student from all over the world. UNICEF operates in over 190 countries and maintains its offices in New York as a United Nations organization. UNICEF Offers Student Divers Area. The internship at UNICEF can be applied for by any Student over 18.
It is extremely rewarding to serve at UNICEF. They strive to help you live a satisfying life both in and outside the workplace, with attractive salaries and benefits, an atmosphere that makes workers excel and multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth. Don’t ever miss this internship experience with a stipend. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of UNICEF Internship Program 2021:
- For: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Organization: UNICEF
- Closing Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The values of the UNICEF Young Graduate Internship Programme include the following:
- Stipend every month.
- Contribution, paid by UNICEF or a partner organisation, towards living expenses.
- As a contribution to travel and immigration fees, A One-Time Lump Sum.
Eligibility for Internship:
- For UNICEF Internship (Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.)
- Enrol in an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral programme or have graduated in the last two years.
- Be fluent in at least one of the working languages of UNICEF: Spanish, French or English. It will also be important to have fluency in the working language of the office to which you apply.
- As shown by recent university/education papers, they must have outstanding academic results.
- Do not have immediate relatives working with UNICEF (e.g. mum, father, sister, brother).
- Have no other relatives in the authority’s reporting line.
- To be 18 years of age at least.
Required Documents for Internship:
All the documents listed below need to be submitted during the online application process. The following lines provide details:
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV
- Recruitment Profile,
- Cover letter
The UNICEF internship has no deadline. All internship opportunities are now available. Select the Preferred Program for Internships.
Application Procedure for UNICEF Internship Program 2021:
Via the website, all qualifying applicants will apply their applications. Go to the UNICEF Forum on Vacancies Visit Link. “Pick “Internship” contact page Visit Link. Pick Level of Position ‘Internship: Visit Link. Please select any country/location. To apply for an internship, please visit the UNICEF Internship Programme’s official website.