Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022 in USA [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022 in USA. Students from all the Countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue an exchange Undergraduate programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available. The purpose of this exchange program is to develop a mutual understanding between the people of the United States & the people of other Nationalities. The UGRAD Exchange Program Committee covers all the expenses. You can Also Apply for: World Bank & Japan Joint Scholarship 2021 for International Students
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational finances GLOBAL UGRAD and Cultural Affairs (ECA) and administered on behalf of ECA by world learning. The scholarship will cover foreign travel, tuition, room and board, a small monthly stipend, funding of books, accident/sickness insurance. Global UGRAD is an exchange program made to expose students to the U.S. educational system, society, and culture. Diverse fields are represented by finalists, from architecture to engineering, biochemistry to literature and education. Prior to the start of their academic course, a specific percentage of students will also undergo additional English language education in the U.S. Also Apply to: Australian Government Research Scholarship 2021 in Australia [Fully Funded]
The US Government offers a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. Global UGRAD Exchange Program is also one of these scholarships. Students can apply for the Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 in the USA. IELTS/TOEFL Exams are not Required for this Scholarship. Under this Student Exchange program, applicants will spend about 4 or 5 months in the USA. From start to now they have provided 2,500 Scholarships worldwide. You don’t need a passport at the time of applying and this is a Culture Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students. Avail this chance to study with full Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022:
- For: Bachelors(Undergraduate Program)
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4-5 Months
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Closing Date: 28th April 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Fully Funded Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 by World Learning. All the expenses are Funded by the USEFP Global UGRAD. You don’t need to pay the Single Penny. Covered Expenses are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- A Meal Plan (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- University Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses.
- Credit Card with amount of 800$
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$)
- Cultural Integration
- J-1 Visas, Including Issuing
- Other Benefits
Programs Offered by Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022:
All the Academic Fields are available for session 202-22. Any Student with any Subject can apply for this program.
Now this Programs is only open for Pakistani Students. other Countries check the Site of US embassy in your country. Here’s the list of Eligible Participating countries are given below:
- Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
- Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar),
- Cambodia, Dominican Republic, China, Costa Rica, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras,
- India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
- Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi,
- Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro,
- Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal,
- Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia,
- Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza),
- Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia,
- Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka,
- Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine,
- Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Apply For This Also: Kochi University of Technology Scholarship 2021 in Japan [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicant should have age less than 25 Years.
- Should be a citizen of a UGRAD participating country and currently living in that country
- Candidates should have completed secondary education.
- The Applicant should be enrolled in two or four years undergraduate program in a college or university
- For this opportunity, students of any bachelor program of the 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semester can apply
- In August 2021 or January 2022,The student should be able to begin studies in the United States (selected participants may not defer to a later date)
- Proficient in English (Both Speaking and writing)
- Applicants must be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- Good potential and leadership qualities and the community work
- The candidate must be able to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1)
- The applicants must be committed to return to their home countries after the completion of the program.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate is Required
- Character certificate
- Medical Certificate cleared by a Physician
- Citizenship of UGRAD participating country
- Personal Statement
28 April, 2021 is the last day to register for the Global UGRAD Exchange Scheme 2021 in the USA.
Application Procedure for Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022:
The Application process is online. By reading all the above instructions and by preparing documents, students can apply . Students can apply before the closing date.