University of Stuttgart Scholarship 2021 in Germany [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Stuttgart Scholarship 2021 in Germany. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Program. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. Funds from the University of Stuttgart 2 Year Master’s Degree Program. It’s an incredible chance for the world to do their studies and research in Germany. You can also Apply For: TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2021 in Vietnam[Fully Funded]
Established in 1829, the University of Stuttgart is a leading, technologically focused university that became a university with a global reach in 1967. The Stuttgart Way, on the basis of top-flight disciplinary analysis, stands for the interdisciplinary convergence of engineering, natural, cultural, and social sciences. One of the outstanding research universities in Germany and around the world is the University of Stuttgart Its scientists have performed globally competitive, high-quality research for years and continue to show their mettle in the market for proposals for funding and the Excellence Initiative. One of the top public universities in Stuttgart, Germany, is the University of Stuttgart. In the QS Global World University Rankings 2021, it is ranked #=333.
The University of Stuttgart has given a variety of scholarships every year to foreign students from developed countries who wish to pursue their studies in Germany with researchers of international standards. One of the best chances to take advantage of this scholarship is that Covid-19 has less applicants eligible for German scholarships. We have urged you to apply for the 2021 German University of Stuttgart Scholarships. Don’t miss this chance for a full scholarship to study. The following lines give complete descriptions :
Brief Description of University of Stuttgart Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Stuttgart
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: January 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Here is a list of scholarship benefits
- Monthly stipend of 750 euros
- Travel allowance
- Research allowance
- Rent subsidy (If the rent crosses a certain proportion of the maximum stipend,)
- Health insurance.
- A social and administrative fee of EUR 170 per semester from their stipend also needs to be charged by chosen applicants.
Programs Offered by University of Stuttgart:
All the Academic Fields are available for Master Degree Programs for the Session of 2021.
- Master of Acoustics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Air Quality Control,
- Solid Waste and Waste Water Process Engineering (WASTE)
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Art History
- Autonomous Systems
- Master of Education
- Building Physics
- Business Administration
- Business Administration, technically oriented, economics
- Civil Engineering
- Computational Linguistics
- Computational Mechanics of Materials and Structures (COMMAS)
- Computer Science
- Cultures of Knowledge
- Digital Humanities
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Electro mobility
- Empirical Political and Social Research
- German French
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering Cybernetics
- English and American Studies / English Linguistics
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Chemistry
- Geodesy and Geoinformatics Engineering
For Complete List: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Graduate Expectation from the University of Stuttgart
- Effective grades should be had
- There are also qualifying Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees already studying in at least their fourth semester.
- Students who have already accepted any German or international scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the documents listed below need to be submitted during the online application process. The following lines provide details:
- CV / Resume
- Letter of motivation maximum of 2 pages
- Must have a Bachelor Degree
- Valid Passport
- Recommended Scholarly Letter/s (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Your employer’s professional letter/s of recommendation (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
January 2021 is the final application date for the University of Stuttgart Scholarship Germany 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Stuttgart Scholarship 2021:
For this scholarship, the application process is online. To complete the online application for this German scholarship, please visit the Official Visit of the German Scholarship for more information and apply.