Thailand Government ATI Scholarship 2022 in Thailand [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Thailand Government ATI Scholarship 2022 in Thailand. Students from all over the World can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs and Doctoral Degrees Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects like Engineering, Sciences, Arts, Computer and Medical are available. You can also apply for Canada Scholarship: University Of Alberta Scholarship 2021 in Canada For BS & Master [Fully Funded].
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international Higher Education Institute. It was set up in 1959 to help meet the increasing needs of the community for specialized learning in the fields of architecture, science, technology and management, research and capacity building. The goal of Asian Institute of Technology is to cultivate highly skilled and devoted professionals who will play a leading role in the region’s sustainable growth and incorporation into the global economy. Asian Institute of Technology is located in Thailand and has centers in other parts of the world associated with it. According to the QS Best Universities 2018 Rankings, the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) has been rated among the top universities in eight subject areas. If you want to study without ILETS Then apply for China Scholarships: University of Stuttgart Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Germany
The Asian Institute of Technology offers 15+ foreign student scholarships. Foreign students should apply for this scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship that pays all costs in Thailand throughout the course of study. Do not miss this chance to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of Thailand Government ATI Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Asian Institute of Technology
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Closing Date: 15 September-2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For Best Scholarship: National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2022 In Taiwan
Programs Offered by Asian Institute of Technology:
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and Bio Resources
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- School of Engineering and Technology.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- University Fee
- Admission Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Stipend/Allowances for Housing, Meals in Campus
- Other Social, Sports Activities.
Types of Scholarship in AIT for International Students
- Royal Thai Government Scholarships
- Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Bangchak Scholarships
- WE Consultant Scholarships
- Thai Pipe Scholarships
- Management (UWEM)
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- Kurita Scholarships
- BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering
- INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
- China Scholarship Council
- Korea Government Scholarships
Apply Also for UK Scholarship: Imperial College of London President’s PhD Scholarship 2021 In UK [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The Master’s Degree Program Qualifying Requirements
In order for a candidate to be eligible for entry to the standard Master’s programme, he must:
- Keep a bachelor’s degree (normally from a four-year programme) or its counterpart from a college in good standing suitable to AIT in a relevant field of study;
- The minimum CGPA threshold for entry to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or greater, at the Bachelor’s degree level; have undergraduate degrees slightly above average;
- English Proficiency Criteria: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper:550 (writing 59-61) or TOEFL CBT:213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT:80 (writing 21-23);
- Being in good physical and mental condition, and possessing a record of good behavior.
- In addition to the above listed qualifying criteria for the Technical Master’s (PM) degree programme, a candidate must:
- Have a job history of at least 3 years in the fields relevant to the academic programme at AIT and
- Be executives in companies/organizations.
In order to be eligible for entry to a standard PhD course, the candidate must:
- have solid academic credentials (both undergraduate and graduate) and typically hold a four-year bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree from a college in good standing, appropriate to AIT, ideally with a mix of course and thesis work. For entry to the doctoral programme, the minimum cGPA prerequisite is 3.50 or equivalent, at the level of the Master’s degree.
- English Proficiency Criteria: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL CBT:213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT:80 (writing 21-23)or TOEFL Paper:550 (writing 59-61) ;
- If applicable, apply a brief outline of the plan for dissertation study (5-10 pages), including the appropriate research facilities.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Required Documents For Scholarship:
All the Documents listed below will be upload during apply. Details of documents see below:
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Purpose.
- Short CV or Resume.
- Passport for International.
- For Master Programs BS Transcript.
- For Doctoral Programs Master Degree Transcript.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal in English language.
- Two Recommendation Letters from last University.
- Research paper if any.
- Medical Certificate.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last attend University. ILETS or Other test score if mother language is not English.
There many scholarships available in Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 in Thailand so Dates also different for different scholarships.
- For March Term Intake 15 February, 2021 is for International applicants, 25 February, 2021 is for other applicants.
- For June Term Intake 15 May, 2021 is for overseas applicants, 25 May,2021 is for other applicants
- August Semester Intake 28 February,2021 is for HM King’s and Queen’s, and GMS scholarships.
- 31 March 2021 for other Scholarships (i.e. ADB-JSP, Kurita, Bangchak).
- 10 June, 2021 is for AIT Scholarships including RTG Fellowships.
- October Intake
• 15 September, 2021 is the deadline for overseas applicants, requiring educational visa
• 25 September,2021 is for other applicants
- For Details: Visit Link
Application Procedure for Thailand Government ATI Scholarship 2022:
The whole application process is online. Students can apply online after reviewing any of the above directions and records that need to be submitted during the application process. Students can apply until the closing date.