Texas Christian University Scholarship 2021 in USA [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Scholarships in Texas Christian University Scholarship 2021 in USA. Students from all the Countries of world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate program. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Subjects and Courses are available at this university. Check it also: University Of Milan International Scholarship 2021 In Italy [Fully Funded]
Texas Christian University (TCU) is an American private university located in Fort Worth, Texas. Founded in Texas in 1873. The National Ranking of Scholarships in Texas University US is 17th among all Texas Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 67th Number. Texas University, US is an international standard University providing Quality Education. There are two types of scholarships available to international students: achievement-based scholarships and need-based scholarships. Students should plan to cover most of their classes as the prices are competitive and they usually take up less than half of their classes.
The US Government offers a lot of Scholarships for Foreign Students every year. Scholarships at Texas University are also included in this category. This grant is open to both international and domestic students. It is a fully funded scholarship that covers all expenditures incurred while studying in the United States. If your most recent schooling was in English, IELTS are not required for this scholarship. Only students whose previous education was not in English are needed to take an English language exam. Do not trade away this opportunity to study with a full scholarship. Complete information is provided in the following lines:
Brief Description of Texas Christian University Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Texas Christian University
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Closing Date: 1st October, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must Also Apply: University of Edinburgh Global Online Scholarship 2021 in UK
All the Expenses of selected Students provided by the government of the US during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- TCU awards worth varies from $2,000 to $41,570.
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Texas Christian University :
All the Academic Fields are available at Scholarships in Texas Christian University . Details of programs in below:
- Actuarial Science
- African American and Africana Studies
- Architectural Lighting Design
- Art Education
- Art History
- Arts Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Asian Studies
- Astronomy & Physics
- British Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies
- Business Information Systems
- Child Development
- Classical Studies
- Communication Studies
- Comparative Race and Ethnic Studies
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Data Science
- Design Studies
- Digital Culture and Data Analytics
- Early Childhood-6th Grade Education
- Earth Systems Science
- Educational Studies
- Energy Technology & Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Merchandising
- Film, Television and Digital Media
- Finance With Real Estate
- Food Management
- General Business
- General Studies
- Global Business
- Graphic Design
- Habilitation of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Health & Fitness
- Health Communication and Media
- Human-Animal Relationships
- Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- Interior Design
- International Economics
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Latinx Studies
- Managing People and Organizations
- Middle East Studies
- Middle School Education
- Modern Language Studies
- Movement Science
- Music Education
- Music Theory & Composition
- Organ & Church Music
- Physical Education
- Piano Pedagogy
- Political Science
- Pre-Health Professions Track
- Ranch Management
- Secondary Education
- Social Work
- Spanish and Hispanic Studies
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Strategic Communication
- Studio Art
- Supply and Value Chain Management
- Urban Studies
- Women & Gender Studies
- Youth Advocacy and Educational Studies
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the requirements and conditions listed below are fulfilled for the study.
- International students must enroll and register at the university.
- International students from all over the world can apply for this TCU scholarship.
- All the International Students and residents of the US can apply for Scholarships.
- Higher secondary education or 12 years of schooling is required for Bachelor programmes.
- Good Academic Record.
- If Your last education is not in English IELTS or TOFEL is required.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
During the online application, all of the documents indicated below must be uploaded. The following are the specifics:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 years Education is mandatory.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- IELTS if your previous Degree instruction language is not in English.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Texas Christian University Scholarship 2021 is 1st October, 2021.
Must Visit it also: UST Scholarship 2021 in South Korea For MS & PhD [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Texas Christian University Scholarship 2021:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply digitally by reading all the above instructions and preparing documents required to upload during application. Students can apply before the closing date.