University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2021-22 in New Zealand [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2021-2022 in New Zealand. Applicants from nationwide can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Public Health, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. Must Check also: HEC Overseas Scholarship 2021 for MS/M.Phil and PhD
University of Auckland is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1883 and located in Auckland, New Zealand. It is New Zealand’s largest, most comprehensive, and highest-ranked university, continuously ranking in the world’s top 100 institutions according to QS World Rankings. The National Ranking of University of Auckland is 1st among all New Zealand Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 81st Number. University of Auckland is an international standard University providing Quality Education. This University has an outstanding study environment and fully equipped labs. There are eight faculties at the institution, including a law school, as well as three research institutes. Also Apply too: University Of Surrey Scholarship 2021-22 in UK for BS & MS [Fully Funded]
The New Zealand Government offered a lot of Scholarships for foreigners each year. University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, international students can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in New Zealand. IELTS or any other language test are not Required for this Scholarship if Your previous education is in English language. English Language test is required only for those Students whose previous education was not in English. Never miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship in the USA. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Auckland
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- Closing Date: 19th July, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland covers all expenses for the duration of the scholarship programme, which is up to two years.
- Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
- The Scholar’s airfare from his or her native country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and Medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Flights from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country after the end of his or her studies.
- A unique stipend for thesis preparation may be given to researchers engaged in research.
Programs Offered by University of Auckland:
All the Academic Fields are available at University of Auckland. The Duration of Master Degree has 2-3 Years. Details of programs in given below:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmes in Engineering
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below Conditions should be fulfilled for this Scholarship:
- Be a citizen of one of the ADB’s member countries. You can Check Your Country Name: Click Here
- Have been accepted into an authorized master’s programme at an authorized academic institution.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, as well as an excellent academic record
- At the time of application, you must have at least two years of full-time professional job experience (obtained after completing a university degree).
- To be able to pursue studies, you must be proficient in both oral and written English communication abilities.
- · At the time of application, applicants should be under 35. The age restriction for programmes acceptable for senior officials and managers is 45 years in rare instances.
- · Be in good health.
- ·Agree to return to your native nation once the programme is completed.
- · Good Academic Record.
- · Experienced in Research for Master.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents mentioned below need to be uploaded during online application. Details are in below lines:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Both academic transcripts and degree certificates are types of academic documentation.
- The firm shall issue A certificate of Work for the period of employment.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Either your parents’ or spouse’s annual/monthly income is required.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Masters only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand is 19th July, 2021 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship:
All the Application process is digital. Students can apply online by reading all of the guidelines above
and preparing the papers that must be uploaded during the application process. Students can apply before the closing date.