Peking University Scholarships 2022 in China Fully Funded:
International Students as well as citizens of China are advised to apply for Peking University Scholarships 2022 in China. Students from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master Degree Programs. There will be No Application Fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Economy, Engineering, Computer, Business, Law and Society and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. also Apply to: Gates Scholarship 2022 in USA for International Students Fully Funded
PEKING UNIVERSITY is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1898 located in Beijing, China. The National Ranking of PEKING UNIVERSITY CHINA is 2nd among all Chinese Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 18th Number. The University of Peking has played an essential role throughout its history in “the heart of China’s great intelligent movements.” For English-speakers with varying skills in Chinese, The Yenching academy provides a highly customized Masters programme in China. It aspires to extend China’s studies beyond the confines of conventionally designated fields of humanities and social sciences and include their various students’ experiences and intellectual learning. Must Check it also: List Of Chinese Universities Offered CSC Scholarship For 2020-2021
Chinese Government offers a lot of Scholarships for Foreign Students annually. YENCHING ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP AT PEKING UNIVERSITY CHINA is also one of these famous scholarships. In this scholarship, students from anywhere in the world can apply. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in China. If your final learning medium is in the English language, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. Students who have education was not in English require the English language test. Never miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship in Top ranked university in China. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Peking University Scholarships 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Yenching Academy of PEKING UNIVERSITY
- Scholarship Country: China
- Closing Date: 3rd December, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students provided by the government of China during Study in this university. International Students get following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by YENCHING ACADEMY of PEKING UNIVERSITY:
Peking University offers the following Majors/fields for a Master’s program to study in China. The Master’s programme lasts two years. Details of programs are given below:
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Criteria for the eligibility for Beijing University Yenching Academy Bursary:
- Minimum Bachelor degree for any discipline given by 31 August 2022 at the latest; A remarkable academic record;
- Strong concern about China’s multidisciplinary studies;
- Record of accomplishment in extracurricular, community involvement, social responsibility and leadership potential;
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- For Master Degree Programs, Undergraduate degree programs are mandatory.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master.
- IELTS or TOFEL if Your last education degree is not in English language.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents given below need to be uploaded during online application. Details are present in below lines:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less):Tips To Write Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Curriculum Vitae ( CV)
- Official transcript and Degree (Attested );
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two letters of recommendation
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Passport for International Students.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Peking University Scholarships 2022 in China is 3rd December, 2021 For International Citizens and Domestic Students.
Application Procedure for Peking University Scholarships 2022 in China:
Please check the link below to apply online for the grant or check for the official bursary announcement. By following all of the steps above, students can apply online and prepare papers for the application to be uploaded.