International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 in USA:
Applications are invited to apply for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 in United States. International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in USA 2021 welcomes international students for undergraduate programs of first-year or transfer admissions. Students would be exploring new cultures on campus, engaging in research with their professors. Also check Thammasat University International Scholarship 2020 in Thailand.
The University of Dayton (UD) is a private Roman Catholic research university in Dayton, Ohio. The university has 11,306 students (8,681 undergrad and 2,625 graduate) from a variety of religious, ethnic and geographic backgrounds, drawn from 41 states and 38 countries. It offers more than 80 academic programs in arts and sciences, business administration, education and health sciences, engineering and law. In 2009, UD offered what it believes to be one of the first undergraduate degree programs in human rights.
According to the reports of the International Student Barometer, the University of Dayton is the world’s leading University and provides a wide range of opportunities. Moreover, the University of Dayton is one of the top 20 institutes in providing internship opportunities. Through the immersive program, English can easily be learned by learning and teaching support of UD. You can also apply for Indonesia Scholarship at University of Lincoln 2020 in UK.
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Dayton
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $105,390
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 1 November 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 in USA is a Partially Funded Scholarship for students from all over the world to get a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Dayton. It will cover the following:
- There is no registration fee
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
- Merit Scholarship: $105,390 over four years
Undergraduate Scholarships for international students:
- Transfer admission scholarships
- 1st-year International admission scholarships
List of Available Study Fields:
- Business Administration
- Arts and Sciences
- Education and Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Merit Scholarship:
- International students from all over the world can apply
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
- Application including the essay
- Official transcripts of high school
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of financial support
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 in USA opens every year with following deadlines:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1.
How to Apply:
There is an online application system to apply for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 in USA. You need to Register on University website to start the application. Online Application Link and Official Advertisement Link is given below: