Indonesia Scholarship at University of Lincoln 2020 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for Indonesia Scholarship at University of Lincoln 2020 in United Kingdom. Students those are Indonesian residents are eligible to apply for Indonesia Scholarship. These scholarships are offered by The University of Lincoln to Pursue a Postgraduate Degree in UK for the session of 2020/21. Also apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
The aim of Indonesia Scholarship is to provide financial support to deserving students to apply for a Masters degree program or PhD degree at the University of Lincoln in UK. The selected candidates will be able to get £5,000 as educational fund to study in the UK.
Lincoln University was established in 1861 as a research educational institution. This is the one of the oldest universities. It provides wide range of Bachelors degree programs, taught and research courses that suit the interest of students.
While studying at University of Lincoln, students will practice critical thinking, learn, inquiry and investigative skills. Here the students can learn the high quality content of the course, which will be helpful for their future career in any field of study. Must check Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 Conference (Fully Funded).
Indonesia Scholarship at University of Lincoln 2020 Details:
- University: University of Lincoln
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: £5,000
- Eligible nationality: Indonesian
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 7 August 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Indonesia Scholarship at University of Lincoln 2020 in UK will provide the educational fund of £5,000 to all selected students during the period of postgraduate study.
Eligibility Criteria for Indonesia Scholarship:
- Applicants having Indonesian nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- Available Courses: Applicants can get admission in any Masters, MPhil or PhD Degree program at the University. (Click Here for all Courses)
- To avail this award, students have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Already got a Conditional or Unconditional Offer letter from the University for a full-time postgraduate degree course ongoing in 2020-21
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA of 2.8 out of 4 which is equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK.
- Documents: There in no any other documents will be required by the university, but they can ask if needed at the time of admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicants have to meet the followin English language requirements of their interested course of study. The IELTS test score typically ranges from an 6.0–7.0 or equivalent.
The Indonesia scholarship in UK is highly competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who have a strong educational background, extracurricular or personal endeavor. Candidates have to demonstrate above skill by writing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
The selected candidates will be informed after 10 working days of the closing date.
The last date to apply for Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Lincoln in UK is 7th August 2020.
How to Apply for Indonesia Scholarship?
If you are want to start your educational journey in higher studies in the UK, then you have to get admission in any postgraduate degree program offered by University. After that, you have to complete an International Application Form (PDF) and submit this applicatio via email to [email protected].