Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021 In Korea:
International Students are advised to apply for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021 In Korea. Students from all the Countries as well as can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs, PhD Degrees and MS leading to PhD. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Subjects are available at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology for session 2021. Also Apply for: Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-22 For Foreigners[ Fully Funded]
The Colleges of South Korea contend with the United States. The bulk of Korean scholarships are in the 100 Best Now. The top universities in South Korea are the GIST, UST, Seoul National University and Postech University. GIST is a Korean government-built public university. You can also apply to: Bilkent University Scholarships 2021 in Turkey [Fully Funded]
The GIST University shall cover all costs. The GIST Master Scholarship usually lasts two years, while the GIST Ph.D. Scholarship lasts four years. The scholarship at Gwangju University encompasses the majority of academic field. The below is the full details of the GIST University Scholarship. Never miss this ability to get education for free. Complete description in the following lines:
Brief Description of Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: MS or PhD & MS leading to Ph.D
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- Closing Date: 15th April 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
A fully funded scholarship to study at Gwangju University in South Korea. The University will pay all of the academic costs.
- Students are eligible for tuition assistance. Tuition is completely funded: Per semester, 3,415,000 won is given.
- Stipends every month (for all foreign students):
- M.S. students receive 140,000 won per month, while Ph.D. students receive 295,000 won per month.
- Monthly food allowance: almost 100,000 won
For the above two, students must have completed at least 9 credits in the previous semester.
- Monthly payment for foreign students: 120,000 won. In the previous semester, you must have a 3.0 or better (out of a possible 4.5) GPA.
Study Assistantship: 4,820,000 won a year of M.S. (all students involved in research projects)
- Ph.D. Health Care pays 11,480,000 won a year (All International Students)
- The Korean National Health Insurance fee is 60%.
- A medical examination is required once a year.
- Compensation for flights (All Incoming International Students)
- A one-way flight to Korea will be reimbursed.
Programs Offered by Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology:
GIST offers M.S., Ph.D., and M.S./Ph.D. degree programs, as well as combined M.S./Ph.D. programs. An M.S. degree usually takes two years to complete, while a Ph.D. program takes four years.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants from all over the world are qualified to apply, regardless of nationality.
- For applying to a Master’s programme, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- For applying to the doctoral programme, you should have a master’s degree.
- Before applying for a scholarship in South Korea, make sure to read the instructions.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
You don’t need to submit your Documents by Post to GIST University. Due to the worldwide pandemic ‘COVID19. You can now conveniently convert all of your documents to PDF and submit them via email.
- Statement on the Submission of Application Documents
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate or Bachelor’s Diploma Certificate
- Transcript to a Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree Certificate or Master’s Diploma Certificate
- Transcript to a Master’s Degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Valid English Proficiency Examination Certificate
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
The Closing date to apply Online for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021 is 15th April 2021 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021:
Fill out an online application, upload your papers, or email them. To apply, go to the GIST Korea University Scholarship’s official website.