University of Turin Scholarships 2021 in Italy For International Students[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Turin Scholarships 2021 in Italy. Students from all the Countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Postgraduate Degrees/Master Degrees. The University of Turin is funding 15 two-year scholarships for foreign students interested in enrolling in the academic year 2021-2022, the first year of the postgraduate degree programme. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects are available. You can Also Apply For: King Abdullah University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia[Fully Funded]
University of Turin Scholarship is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1404 by a papal Bull issued by Pope Benedict XIII. Turin University is a university in the north-western Italian region of Turin. It is one of the oldest universities in Europe and, in research and teaching, continues to play a significant role. It is ranked among the top 5 Italian universities and it is ranked 3rd for research activities in Italy, according to the latest data by ANVUR.
The Italian Government offers a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. University of Turin is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship international students can apply It is a fully funded scholarship that covers all the costs of studying in Italy. Avail this chance to study with a full Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University of Turin Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Postgraduate Degree
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Turin
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Closing Date: 30th April, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For Other Scholarships Also:
All the Expenses of selected Students provided by the government of Italy during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
Every scholarship is worth EUR 9 000 a year, the gross sum of all fees for the beneficiary’s account. The grant of EUR 9,000 for the second year is subject to the attainment of the criteria for academic merit.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend
- Health Care cover.
- Allowance Airfares.
Programs Offered by University of Turin:
In the academic year 2021-2022, the first year of the postgraduate degree program, the University of Turin is funding 15 two-year scholarships for international students interested in enrolling.
- Agricultural, Forest And Food Sciences
- Clinical And Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Cultures, Politics And Society
- Drug Science And Technology
- Earth Sciences
- Economic, Social,
- Mathematical And Statistical Sciences
- Economics And Statistics
- Foreign Languages, Literatures And Modern Cultures
- Historical Studies
- Interuniversity Department Of Regional And Urban Studies And Planning
- Life Sciences And Systems Biology
- Medical Sciences
- Molecular Biotechnology And Health Sciences
- Philosophy And Education Science
- Sciences Of Public Health And Pediatrics
- Surgical Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
For Complete List: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The 15 scholarships for two years will be distributed as follows:
- 3 scholarships for international students with Mexican citizenship
- 3 scholarships for international students with Japanese citizenship
- Four scholarships to one of the following nationalities for overseas students: Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon, Mali, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, Tunisia and the Republic of Congo.
- 5 scholarships for foreign students of any nationality other than those listed above.
- If the scholarships referred to in sections a, b and c above are not awarded, they shall be distributed in addition to the scholarships reserved for the foreign students referred to in section d.
- Make sure you’re 29 or younger, and you’re NOT an Italian citizen.
- Get a valid certification that offers admission to a postgraduate degree program in an international education system
- do not have Italian citizenship
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the GRE General Exam, which must have been obtained no earlier than 5 years before the deadline for this call and successfully passed with the following minimum scores in all the below categories.
- Verbal Reasoning: 140/170
- Quantitative Reasoning: 140/170
- Analytical Writing: 3.5/6.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
For applying Online for this scholarship, Mentioned Below documents must be uploaded. details are given below Lines:
- For master’s program , transcript of BS is requires.
- Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Statement of purpose required. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Research Proposal for Master and PhD programs is also required.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- Chinese language or English language course is required.
Applications are to be submitted by way of an online process on Thursday, 30 April 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Turin Scholarships 2021:
All the Application process is online. Students may register digitally by reading all of the above directions and the documentation needed for uploading during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.