University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2021 in Japan[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2021 in Japan. The Summer Internship in Tokyo is open to all foreign students worldwide. In various fields the Fully Funded UTSIP internships are available. The best selection opportunity is given to students studying in the fields of biology, chemistry, environmental research, computer technology, foreign studies, material studies, advanced power, ocean science, physics and sustainability studies. Must Apply for: World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2021 [Fully Funded]
The University of Tokyo was established as the first imperial university in 1877 and is one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions in Japan. In 2011, for the CEO vacancies at Fortune 500 businesses, the University, known as Todai, placed 2nd in the nation, behind Harvard. Also in the University of Tokyo were 15 of Japan’s 62 Prime Ministers trained, and five pupils were astronauts. The University of Tokyo is made up of 10 faculties and 15 graduate schools, 30,000 of which are students from abroad. It also has undergraduate classes, taught fully in English at a Japanese university. The Tokyo University is one of Tokyo’s top public universities. QS World University Rankings 2021 has ranked #24.
This year will be attended by about 20 pupils. Via weekend activities and field trips, attendees can also explore the Japanese lifestyle and the world’s leading technologies in Japan. No IELTS is required. The Tokyo Internship University is organized by the Frontier Studies Graduate School. The internship is held from 6 June (Mon) to 16 July (Fri) and will take place in 2021. Info on the Tokyo Internship University are given below.
Brief Description of University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021:
- Internship Fields: Almost All
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Tokyo
- Internship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: 1st February, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- UTSIP bursary and lodging is offered to participants by the University of Tokyo.
- Sum of JPY 110.000 (JPY 110.000 is adequate for six weeks as they have free accommodation. Free housing is also required.
- UTSIP shall plan and pay for accommodation
- GSFS offers health care scheme:
- Benefits of death or disability: 1 million yen
- Health benefits 1 million yen
- Liability: yen 100 million
- Tickets are not provided for airfare
Programs Offered by University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021:
Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, IT, , Materials sciences, Applied Technology, Ocean Science, Physics and Sustainability Studies.
Division of Trans disciplinary Sciences
- Advanced Materials Science
- Advanced Energy
- Complexity Science and Engineering
Division of Biosciences
- Integrated Biosciences
- Computational Biology and Medical Sciences
Division of Environmental Studies
- Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Environment Systems
- Human and Engineered Environment Studies
- Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Throughout the length of the UTSIP programme, students must enroll in their bachelor’s programme at an overseas university and may not have completed their BA/BS diploma.
- Students who intend to enroll for their graduate studies at the University of Tokyo or elsewhere in Japan Graduate Studies or at other graduate colleges
- Including lectures, lab work and special activities coordinated by the UTSIP, participants must engage in every event.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Certificate of Registration
- English proficiency certificate ( for Candidates who study at a university where the official language is English)
- Copy of your passport
- Picture in digital data
The last date of submissions is 1 February, 2021 for the University of Tokyo.
Application Procedure for University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021:
The UTSIP online application framework allows you to apply. Please visit the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Official website to seek a placement.