University of Otago Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Otago Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. The University of Otago is offering Undergraduate Degree Scholarship for most talented students. This scholarship will provide support to students who want to pursue their educational journey in New Zealand. Also apply for KPMG Data Analytics Internship 2020 for International Students.
The basic aim of the scholarship is to produce leadership potential, diversity and reward academic excellence in talented students. To get this award applicants need to take admission in Bachelors degree program at the University of Otago.
University of Otago offers a wide range of degree programs from law to business to more than 20,000 student in undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. This University is the best educational institution in its world class teaching services in New Zealand.
University of Otago was established in 1869 located Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. At the university, students can enjoy student services, high-quality educational experience, and take advantage educational opportunities and future careers. you may also apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
University of Otago Undergraduate Scholarship Details:
- University: University of Otago
- Degree level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship award: NZ$5,000
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: New Zealand
- Last Date: 31 October 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also apply for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 in USA.
The University of Otago Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand will provide the award of NZ$5,000 to students of any part of the world to get their Bachelors degree from the high standard University. Students can use this amount for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants with any nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply for award.
- Available Courses: Students can apply for any bachelors degree program available at the university.
- To get this scholarship, students have to fulfill the following criteria:
- International students not resident of New Zealand
- Their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- Must have gained entrance to the University of Otago and are intending to enrol for full-time study in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Documents Required: Following documents can be asked to submit while applying for admission: copy of passport, English language proficiency certificate, Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, , a statement.
- Language Requirement: One of the following Test is required while applying for admission at the university:
- IELTS Indicator test
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- GCE AS level General Paper.
The last date to apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students is 31st October 2020 for semester 1, and 30th April 2021 for semester 2.
How to Apply for University of Otago Undergraduate Scholarship?
There no separate application form to apply for University of Otago Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand. All the students will automatically be considered for this scholarship after taking admission in one of the Undergraduate Degree Program at University. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: