University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore Admissions 2021:
Students from all over Pakistan Advise to apply for University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore Admissions 2021 in Punjab, Pakistan. Students can apply for Bachelors, MS and Doctorate admissions in university of Central Punjab, Lahore. University of Central Punjab, Lahore opens fall admissions 2021 on the advice of HEC, Pakistan Engineering Council, Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, Pakistan Bar Council. Almost all the Subjects are available. Also Apply for: Bahria University Fall Admissions 2021 in All Campuses
University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore (UCP) is a private university based in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. University of Central Punjab is a component of the Punjab Group of Colleges. It was established in 2002 by the Punjab government and is accredited by the Higher Education Commission (Pakistan). Its business school is ranked 9th in Lahore according to the HEC rating 2013. Must Check: University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 For MS & PhD [Fully Funded]
University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore opens All BS, MA/MSc, MS/MPhil and PhD admission at the end of June Every year. But now For Fall only BS, MS and Phd programs are available. This is a great opportunity for students to take admission in Fall admissions 2021. Details are given below:
Brief Description of University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore Admissions 2021:
- Available Degrees: Bachelors, M Phil, Doctorate degrees
- Institute: University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore
- Sector: Private
- Apply Mood: Online
- Closing Date: 26th June, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Programs Offered by University Of Central Punjab:
All the subjects are available for fall admission 2021 for Bachelors, M Phil and Doctorate programs. The duration of Bachelors degrees is 04 years and M Phil degree is 2 years. Details in below lines:
- AD – Zoology
- AD – Computer Science
- AD – Finance & Accounting
- AD – Chemistry
- AD – Science
- AD – Business Administration
- AD – Botany
- B.Sc. – Mechanical
- B.Sc. [Engg.] – Civil
- B.Sc. [Engg.] – Electrical
- BBA – Business Administration
- BS – International Relations
- BS – English Language & Literature
- BS – Mathematics
- BS – Biochemistry
- BS – Food Science & Technology
- BS – Economics & Finance
- BS – Media & Communication
- BS – Data Science
- BS – Psychology
- BS – Physics
- BS – Software Engineering
- BS – Biotechnology
- BS – Chemistry
- BS – Finance & Accounting
- BS – Botany
- BS – Microbiology
- BS – Zoology
- BS – Computer Science
- LLB – Law
- PHARM.D – Pharmacy
- M.Phil. – Pharmacy
- M.Phil. – Media & Communication
- M.Phil. – Clinical Psychology
- M.SC. [ ENGG.] – Electrical
- M.SC. [ ENGG.] – Mechanical
- MBA – Business Administration
- MBA [EXE] – Business Administration
- MS – Biochemistry
- MS – Biotechnology
- MS – Economics
- MS – Applied Linguistics
- MS – Computer Science
- MS – Finance & Accounting
- MS – Civil
- MS – International Relations
- MS – English Literature
- MS – Microbiology
- Ph.D. – Electrical
- Ph.D. – Psychology
- Ph.D. – Microbiology
- Ph.D. – Computer Science
- Ph.D. – Biochemistry
- Ph.D. – Business Administration
Eligibility For Admissions:
- For individuals who have completed Intermediate/A-Levels or equivalent, a minimum score of 45 percent is required for admission to an undergraduate degree.
- For engineering and pharmacy graduates, the minimum requirements are 60 percent and a minimum of 50 percent is necessary if admitted to BS Computer Science, BS Software Engineering and BS Data Sciences.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for those who have a 16 years Bachelor Degree for admission in MS/MPhil programs is at least 2.00 CGPA out of 4.00 or 50% marks from an annual system.
- For PhD admission, the minimum eligibility is 18 years Master Degree in relevant discipline with CGPA 3.00/4.00 or 60% marks from an annual system.
- After completing the qualifying requirements, admission to any programme will be granted on the basis of merit as established by the relevant Faculty.
For online application, all the documents listed below needed to be uploaded.
- · CNIC/B-Form
- · CNIC of Father/Guardian
- · Matric Degree or Result Card
- · Certificates of FSc.
- · Transcript of BS program.
- Transcript of M Phil program.
- CNIC of applicant.
- · In JPEG format not more than 50KB size, scanned Passport size photo
The Closing date for the University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore Admissions 2021 is 26 June, 2021.
Application Procedure for University Of Central Punjab, Lahore Admissions 2021:
Admissions at the University of Central Punjab are open twice a year, in the Fall and Spring semesters. Admissions to the faculties of engineering, pharmacy, and law are only available in the fall semester. To apply to The University of Central Punjab, please complete these steps:
Step 1: To learn more about our numerous programmes, come to campus or go to our official website, ucp.edu.pk.
Step 2: After choosing a programme, students can apply online by filling out the application form. Payments for application processing costs can be done online or through bank transfer, or in person at the Admissions Office.
Step 3: Admission forms can be submitted electronically through UCP Online Admission Portal. Following submission, the candidate will get a reference number, admission test date, interview date (if applicable), and test venue printed on a letter.
Step 4: The successful applicants’ merit list will be posted on UCP’s official website, and they will be contacted through email, SMS, and portal.
Step 5: Successful candidates will be required to deposit dues within the deadline to get the registration number and first-semester courses detailed.
Students are required to attend an orientation session and are invited to pick up their schedules from our information desk.