Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship 2021 In Japan[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship 2021 In Japan. All International Students from any country of the world having diplomatic relations with Japan can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees Programs Under MEXT University Recommended Scholarship. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Scineces, Arts, Business, Computer and Medical Fields are available. Also apply for this scholarship: University of Gadjah Mada International Scholarship 2021 in Indonesia[Fully Funded].
Ritsumeikan University was founded in 1900 and is located in Kyoto, Japan, and is a private institution. This university is designated as the leading university in the private sector. The university is home to about 35,000 national and foreign students. Ritsumeikan University was ranked in the 801-1000th category in the QS World Rankings. Just six private universities were in the list of all the Japanese universities included in the QS World University Rankings, with Ritsumeikan University being the only one in western Japan.
A wide variety of courses & majors are offered by Ritsumeikan University. Nowadays, Japanese research is in high demand, providing a lot of fully supported opportunities to youth every year. The length of the master’s degree is 2 years and the duration of the doctoral scholarship is 3 years. IELTS is required for this scholarship. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of Ritsumeikan University Mext Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Ritsumeikan University Japan
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: 27th January, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Introduction about MEXT Scholarship:
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Sports, Culture, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields you have studied in Your Country. The MEXT Scholarship is a systematic scholarship funded by the Government of Japan, in which Japanese universities nominate individual candidates for a scholarship to the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (‘Monbukagakusho’ in Japanese or ‘MEXT’ in English).
- MEXT is a fully funded scholarship from the University of Ritsumeikan, Kyoto, Japan. The MEXT will pay all costs to study abroad in Japan to obtain this youth opportunity.
- Students are exempted from paying tuition fees during the scholarship period.
- MEXT Tuition Scholarship: 143,000-145,000 JPY
- At the beginning and end of the programme, Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan
- An economy-class ticket from the international airport closest to their university (Kansai International Airport) to the international airport closest to their home will be given to students leaving Japan during the month after finishing their scholarship-sponsored studies.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- You may not have Japanese nationality and you are a resident of a country with diplomatic relations with Japan.
- The applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
- They must have been born on or after April 2, 1986.
- Be willing to enter Japan by mid-September 2021
- Have a CGPA for the last two years of formal study equal to or greater than 2.30 out of 3.00.
- Be prepared to receive a student visa and to enter Japan for the purpose of studying upon acceptance of the scholarship.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Graduate Application from Ritsumeikan University (University designated form)
- Request for a Scholarship from the Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho:MEXT) (Monbukagakusho designated form)
- Questionnaire for Application (University designated form)
- Field of research and Curriculum of Study (Monbukagakusho designated form)
- Letter of Recommendation to the applicant’s school or university by the dean, or a person of equal or superior rank (MUST be addressed to the “President of Ritsumeikan University, Japan”).
- Formal and official certificate of grades attended by the most recent college or university (undergraduate or graduate degree programme)* The certificate must signify which degree has been awarded to those who have finished graduate school abroad (Master, Ph.D, etc.). (Master, Ph.D, etc.). For each course taken, the state number of credits and the year/period of credit acquisition must be specified. * Should include or be followed by a straightforward description of all potential levels used in grade assessment i.e. A, B, C, D, Fail, etc…)
- Formal and official certificate of graduation or future graduation or completion of the programme or expected completion of the programme from the most recent university or college attended (Undergraduate or Graduate degree program)
- (Optional) Records from the most recent university that indicate superior academic achievement with a strong success predictor (e.g. GPA, grades and criteria, or individual rank order)
- The abstract MUST be a concise summary (2 pages maximum) of your most recent published article, if you have not written a thesis, of your graduation project or a term paper, etc…
- A copy of a passport page containing the name and date of birth of the claimant or a copy of the family registry or certificate of residence.
- Documentation that provides objective confirmation of the degree of English or Japanese language capacity, regardless of the language you use.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 is the last date. During the application period, all application papers must arrive. There will be no approval of documents postmarked by the cut-off date which arrive late. There will be no approval of applications via email, fax, or walk-in.
Application Procedure for Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship 2021:
The procedure for applications is not online. All the applications and the necessary documentation must be completed and submitted to the following address:
Application Mailing Address: Please send documents by traceable express post i.e. Through EMS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
To, Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC,
Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577
Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946