Queensland University of Tech RTP Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Queensland University of Tech RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia. All National and International Students are eligible to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program scholarship. Queensland University of Tech is inviting Students from all over the world to Pursue Masters Degree or PhD Degree. Australian Government Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students. Also apply for Danish Government Scholarships 2021 in Denmark.
Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master Degree & PhD Degree. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) was stablished in 1989. It is the public research university in Queensland, Australia. Students from more than 100 countries are enrolled in QUT. QUT has 48,503 national and international students. This university is ranked in top 10 Research universities of Australia. QS World University Ranking ranked QUT at 19th in the world. Must apply for Undergraduate Scholarship at Khalifa University 2020 in UAE.
Queensland University of Tech RTP Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Queensland University of Tech
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 30 October 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Canada Canadian Government Vanier Scholarships 2021 in Canada (Fully Funded).
Also apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Queensland University of Tech RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship to undertake postgraduate degrees from Australia. RTS will provide all expenses to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 / Year.
- Masters degree Reimbursement Funds are up to $420 and for PhD degree is up to $840.
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the Queensland University of Tech. The List of Fields are given below:
- Faculty of Health
- Creative Industries Faculty
- Science and Engineering Faculty
- Faculty of Education
- QUT Business School
- Faculty of Law.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarships:
- Applicants with any nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable).
The last date to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program at Queensland University of Tech 2021 is 30th October 2020.
How to Apply for Queensland University of Tech RTP Scholarship?
To apply for Queensland University of Tech RTP Scholarship 2021 students have to show your interest in scholarship while applying for admission. Visit given below link for apply procedure and more details.