OECD Internship Programme 2021 in France[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for OECD Internship Programme 2021 in France. Students From all the world can apply for Fully Funded Internship to polish the professional Skills. All the Undergraduate, Master and PhD Students can Apply for this Internship Programme. Before further notice, selected interns are supposed to work remotely. No students will be asked an entry fee. You can apply for: University of Ottawa Scholarships 2021 in Canada [Fully Funded]
The OECD Internship Program is structured to attract highly talented and inspired students from varied backgrounds to the Organization to serve on initiatives related to the Secretary-Strategic General’s Orientations and to support the Organization’s organizational functions. Its key aim is to offer good applicants the ability in an international setting to develop their intellectual and technological skills. Most internships have their headquarters in Paris, France.
The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is a 37-member international organization that aims to create better strategies for a better life. Full descriptions in the following lines:
Brief Description of OECD Internship Programme 2021:
- For: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Internship Country: France
- Closing Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The length of the internship is full-time (40 hours/week) for a term between one and six months (renewable for an additional six months up to a total of twelve months). In order to get the best possible insight into employment at the OECD, the OECD allows prospective interns to stay for six months. The OECD would award a living cost contribution of about EUR 700 per full month of employment to interns.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
There are internships open to students who:
- Enrolled for the length of an internship in an area or discipline specific to the work of the OECD in a full-time degree programme;
- Are available for a minimum period of internship of one month;
- Have excellent command of one of the two official OECD languages (English and French) and comprehension of, or ability to learn, the other language. The benefit would be experience of other languages used in the OECD;
- Possess good quantitative and IT capabilities;
- Demonstrate exceptional talents in drafting and communication;
- They are happy to work in team settings that are inclusive and multinational.
On an on-going basis, we hire interns and applicants are approved during the year. You can apply through their online application portal at any time. https://oecd.taleo.net/careersection/ext_2/joblist.ftl?lang=en
The beginning dates of the internship will be set depending on your availability dates and the timetables of the OECD recruiting teams: do not fail to mention the date and length of your availability in the application form.
You are welcome to apply again for the next vacancy publication, which appears on the dates below, if your application is not acceptable.
Application Procedure for OECD Internship Programme 2021:
The whole process of applying is online. Students may apply online by reading all of the above directions and preparing the appropriate documentation to submit during the application. It is possible for students to apply before the closing date.