IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria
International Students are advised to apply for IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria. Worldwide students as well as can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Postdoctoral Programs. The founding values of IST Austria remain and continue to drive the Institute’s growth and development as it aspires to excel in its core aims of performing world-class fundamental research. Study in the USA: International Scholarship at the University of Illinois Springfield USA 2021
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) is a Ph.D.-granting research school committed to cutting-edge research in major subjects like physics, mathematics, computer, and biological sciences. The Federal Government of Austria and the Government of Lower Austria created IST Austria in 2006. The Klosterneuburg campus, located on the outskirts of Vienna, first opened its doors in 2009. Scientists follow their interests without regard for limitations or established study subjects, aided by cutting-edge infrastructure. A flexible ‘career tracks training curriculum and optional non-academic secondments, postings in IST Austria research support units, and academic secondments to renowned worldwide BRIDGE Network partners will improve the careers of IST-BRIDGE postdocs. Study Abroad for free: KAIST Undergraduate Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in South Korea
Every year, the Austrian government offers a large number of scholarships and fellowships to international students. One of these scholarships is the IST-BRIDGE fully supported fellowship 2021 in Austria. The adaptable BRIDGE Profession-Tracks framework not only offers support and training to help fellows achieve their preferred career, but also guarantees that fellows have the essential guidance, knowledge, resources, and chances to explore other career pathways in academia, industry, and beyond. Fellows will be enrolled in a Career Development Program, which is divided into four defined tracks, each of which combines desired career goals with specific professional alternatives. Never pass up the opportunity to study for free. Complete details are provided in the following lines:
Brief Description of IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria:
- Available Degrees: Postdoctoral Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: The Institute of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Country: Austria
- Closing Date: 5th November 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The international, interdisciplinary, and cross-sectoral fellowship program
- 2-year fully supported postdoctoral job (extensions for placements/secondments)
- Profiled competence training: 4 flexible ‘career tracks
- Optional BRIDGE ‘career-track placements and secondments
- The title of ‘Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow’ is an internationally recognized recognition of research excellence.
Programs Offered by IST-BRIDGE:
At IST Austria, the IST-BRIDGE program offers fully funded (two-year) postdoctoral fellowships to highly qualified applicants who have finished or will soon complete a Ph.D. or equivalent in the related field.
There are openings in the following fields (a total of 12 per call):
- Data & Computer Science
- Related disciplines
Study in the USA: Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021
Eligibility for Fellowship:
- All IST Austria research disciplines will be eligible.
- At the time of the deadline, applicants must have a Ph.D. (or equivalent) or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience and plan to finish their Ph.D. before the commencement of their fellowship (which should not be later than seven months post-deadline – see application guidance).
- A fellowship contract will not be issued unless a copy of the diploma, as well as proof of successful defense, is provided.
- Applicants must have resided or performed their principal activity (work, study, etc.) in Austria for at least 12 months prior to the call deadline.
- Researchers who are already employed at IST Austria at the time of the call are ineligible to apply.
Required Documents for Fellowship:
The below are the facts:
- Transcripts from Bachelor’s Programs are necessary.
- A master’s transcript is required.
- A doctorate is necessary.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise curriculum vitae (CV).
- A statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the former school of education.
- If your prior education was not in English, you will need to take IELTS.
The last date to apply digitally for the IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria is 5th November 2021. Also Visit: International Scholarship at the University of Illinois Springfield USA 2021
Application Procedure for IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria:
- Download and thoroughly read the Applicants’ Guide (below)
- Register for an account at apply.app.ist.ac.at.
- Verify your account by following the instructions in the email that was given to you.
- Fill out the application by completing all of the needed information and submitting all of the relevant papers (see Guide for Applicants).
- Please submit your application.