Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 in Qatar For Foreigners [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 in Qatar. Students from all the Countries as well as Citizens of Qatar can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering , Computer, Business and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 2010 located in Capital City Doha. The National Ranking of Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) is 3rd among all Qatar Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 3655th Number. Hamad Bin Khalifa University is international standard University provide Quality Education. This University has outstanding study environment and full equipped labs.
Qatar Government offered lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship also one of theses scholarship. In this scholarships international and local students can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Qatar. ILETS are not Required for this Scholarship if Your last education is in English language. English Language test is required only for those Students their previous education not in English. Never miss this chance to study with full Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Hamad Bin Khalifa University
- Scholarship Country: Qatar
- Closing Date: 1st February, 2021 For International and 15th March 2021 For Citizens of Qatar.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students provided by government of Qatar during Study. International Students get following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate Students get amount of 5000 QAR per Month.
- Master Students 6000 QAR will be given.
- Doctoral Students get amount of 7500 QAR per month.
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
All the Academic Fields are available at Hammad Bin Khalifa University. The Duration of Bachelor Degrees are 4-5 years , Master Degree have 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degrees is 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in bleow:
College of Humanities & Social Sciences:
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering:
- Master of Science in Cyber security
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Islamic Studies:
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Law:
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
Master of Public Policy
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below terms and Conditions are fulfil for Scholarship
- All the International Students and residence of Qatar can apply for Scholarship.
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School or 12 years Education is Required.
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate are Required.
- For PhD Degree Programs Should be Completed Masters.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master and PhD.
- ILETS if Your last education is not in English.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents mentioned below need to upload during online apply. Details are in below lines:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 years Education is required.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- For PhD Degree Transcript of Master is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV .
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master and PhD only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- ILETS if your previous Degree is not in English.
China Scholarships: CSC Scholarship at Tsinghua University in China 2021 [Fully Funded]
The Closing date to apply Online for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2021 is 1st February, 2021 For International and 15th March, 2021 For Qatar Citizens.
Application Procedure for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships 2021:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply online by read all the above instructions and prepared documents required to upload during apply. Students can to apply before the closing date.